all time best creative goal scoring midlfield

Alot has been said about of current midfield, the lack of creativity and  lack of goals. What is your .best all time  midfield. I know there is no hard man in this set up

Mine is

Chris Waddle  Tommy Craig, John Sheridan, Terry Curran

Lots of goals in that midfield

3 minutes ago, island owl said:

Alot has been said about of current midfield, the lack of creativity and  lack of goals. What is your .best all time  midfield. I know there is no hard man in this set up

Mine is

Chris Waddle  Tommy Craig, John Sheridan, Terry Curran

Lots of goals in that midfield

Can't argue too much with that

4 hours ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

Chris Brunt in there somewere maybe ?

Brunt did it for us in the 3rd division....If we are going on any player in there prime rather than what they did for Wednesday then Brunt still wouldnt get in it would surely have to be Trevor Francis 

18 minutes ago, waynecoyne14 said:

how can palmer be in there he didn't score goals

carbone every time

Palmer scored a few but more importantly created plenty in terms of opening up defences with his runs.  I don't think Carbone was as good out wide, he was better for me up front off a main striker.  Di Canio has to be in with a shout. 

28 minutes ago, onlyonedavidhirst said:

Palmer scored a few but more importantly created plenty in terms of opening up defences with his runs.  I don't think Carbone was as good out wide, he was better for me up front off a main striker.  Di Canio has to be in with a shout. 

Palmer would be in my all time eleven if i was picking my favourite players and a balanced midfield.

But if we are just picking 4 midfield players who scored a few goals, popped up in the box a lot, had a good shot and good technical ability ,then he wouldn't be in there for me.

He did create a lot with his runs but I don't think he would be classed as an attacking midfielder.

On 18/07/2017 at 19:12, elyowl1 said:

Andy Blair for penalty taking though. 

Only when playing against Luton though.

Little known fact(if my memory is right, it maybe rounduns) he only took 5 penalties for us, missing both his 1st and last penalty, only ever scored a penalty in 1 game just happened he scored 3 of em in it.

16 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

Only when playing against Luton though.

Little known fact(if my memory is right, it maybe rounduns) he only took 5 penalties for us, missing both his 1st and last penalty, only ever scored a penalty in 1 game just happened he scored 3 of em in it.

To add to that, I believe the penalties he missed were against the same team, but in separate matches (again my memory could be wrong)