Big Dave Off ?

Guest wilyfox

Loyal servant, tried his best over the years. Can't fault his effort, but best for all considered to cash in. A rare occasion we'd make a profit on a player. He should be playing somewhere, and his record last season implies it won't be here. We have far better options. 

"My future will be decided by mid-August. I have the offer from Chelsea , Manchester United , Barcelona, Real Madrid,Fulham and Bolton, pot also edhr from Spartacus of Moscow. Everything will be decided by the middle of next month, "said striker Atdhe Nuhiu.”

He has an offer from Fulham??  Blimey

In all seriousness I think we should get rid, but wish him nothing but the best. Has the right attitude and he has some really handy attributes (minus goalscoring :biggrin:)... but there just isn't room in our squad for him. He could also bag us a few hundred thousand in transfer fees if we're being completely fair. Would be best for all parties if he moved on... a bloke of his application deserves first team footie and there's no way we can offer him that here

6 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Sell - but not to Fulham. That shouldn't happen. 

This has to be something to do with the fact that Stuart Gray is a coach there. He rated him when he was gaffer here. 

Think Nuhius time is up at Wednesday. He's a good bloke, tries his all...but think we have moved on from strikers that try their best but don't score!