Injury update

have I missed something where`s k lee? I was told he was given an injection before he came back from injury to get him playing by early april,maybe that was a big mistake on Carlos's part. we are so overloaded with players in centre mid and up front but they are always walking wounded , abdi fessi fletcher matias hooper loovens hutch , and westwood has been struggling for 2 years with minor knocks and injuries every club gets players with injures but we all know who ours will be before season even starts .

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

have I missed something where`s k lee? I was told he was given an injection before he came back from injury to get him playing by early april,maybe that was a big mistake on Carlos's part. we are so overloaded with players in centre mid and up front but they are always walking wounded , abdi fessi fletcher matias hooper loovens hutch , and westwood has been struggling for 2 years with minor knocks and injuries every club gets players with injures but we all know who ours will be before season even starts .

He does mention him, 15 secs on the video. ‘Kieran’. Basically, that he’ll be the next week. 

28 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

He does mention him, 15 secs on the video. ‘Kieran’. Basically, that he’ll be the next week. 

He was referring to Kieran Westwood, not Kieran Lee. Don't know what's up with Lee.

4 hours ago, handworth52 said:

Lee is still struggling with his hip, he's not doing much training at the moment but went for another injection on Friday and will travel to Portugal, we'll just have to see how it goes

6 hours ago, dkenyonqfc2 said:

Lee is still struggling with his hip, he's not doing much training at the moment but went for another injection on Friday and will travel to Portugal, we'll just have to see how it goes

This don't surprise me ,it was a major thing what he had done and he was in a lot of pain before he had op. Maybe he was rushed back too quick ,who knows . 

5 hours ago, marcx666 said:

whats up with Wallace, barely a mention of him? Was his hamstring worse than we thought in the play off semi?

We have quite a few players struggling I posted about a month ago that I reckon around 6 players won't even make 1st game fit. Carlos can't use this as an excuse.l the same players constantly are the ones with injuries or niggles 

25 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

This don't surprise me ,it was a major thing what he had done and he was in a lot of pain before he had op. Maybe he was rushed back too quick ,who knows . 

My fear also. He's such a willing pro I would imagine he would play even if not even 80% fit. I wonder if this situation led to the Medical Dept being replaced? 

23 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

We have quite a few players struggling I posted about a month ago that I reckon around 6 players won't even make 1st game fit. Carlos can't use this as an excuse.l the same players constantly are the ones with injuries or niggles 

Surely it can't just be bad luck to have been going on this long? I'm actually hoping the Medical Dept WERE to blame as the potential alternative reason is a bit worrying...