Lewis McGugan

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wake me up when something more exciting happening with him zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 minute ago, Etchesketch said:

Journalist Louis Shackshaft put out this tweet this week.  Could already be over.

Louis Shackshaft @LouisShackshaft

Follow
More

(Source - Wales Online) are reporting Lewis McGugan is 'unlikely' to sign for Cardiff despite two week trial #SWFC

4:12 PM - 7 Jul 2017

Journalist :duntmatter:

Ex sky customer service assistant who writes fanzines for shoot occassionally.

9 minutes ago, Etchesketch said:

I don't think any of us know the full story of what has happened with McGugan.  Hopefully we will get to know Lewis's viewpoint once he has moved but I hop we get to hear Carlos' as well

I found CC's comments re: McGugan rather strange when quizzed about him after the Alfreton game.

'A player who doesn't want to play'. Or something to that effect.

3 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

I found CC's comments re: McGugan rather strange when quizzed about him after the Alfreton game.

I'm sure they said that last season that McGugan himself requested to play for U23's.  It was in March but outside a transfer window.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/why-was-lewis-mcgugan-back-in-a-sheffield-wednesday-shirt-at-hillsborough-1-8461701

Never get any of this Lewis bashing .who in there right mind on 16k a wk would go elsewhere for a lot less wages ,it was clubs stupid mistake to sign him and then not play him like quite a few others.if he wasn't banished from squad his fitness would be a lot higher Hense a lot easier to offload in transfer windows ,fair chance he be here all season unless club gives him a massive payoff.

35 minutes ago, Etchesketch said:

Journalist Louis Shackshaft put out this tweet this week.  Could already be over.

Louis Shackshaft @LouisShackshaft

Follow
More

(Source - Wales Online) are reporting Lewis McGugan is 'unlikely' to sign for Cardiff despite two week trial #SWFC

4:12 PM - 7 Jul 2017

So his two week trial in Wales didnt go well. Sounds like Ched . 

25 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Clear as day to me - obviously, McGugan's focus is not primarily on playing football. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

15 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Waste of flipping space this kid. 

Just happy to pick up a wage. Deserves to rot with the under 16s. 

He's on his last big contract from what I hear - There are 3 or 4 champ sides after him, the biggest being Derby, but i've got my money (well, pretend money) on Burton.  The story goes McGugan wants a season as a guaranteed starter to gain another decent final contract to see his playing days out.

At a club like Derby, McGugan gets no guarantees and indeed isn't good enough compared to what is already at the club to even think he'll get anything more than a bit part.

27 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Let's face it he has no intention of leaving until his ridiculous contract is up...in the real world he would have been sacked at least a year ago. About time the lawyers got involved for me. If I failed to perform I'd be out next month

Pretty much everyone on this forum would be doing the same thing. Who else will pay him what he's on now. None of us know the facts and football is nothing like a job you or I have