The "Chris of death"

Just had a massive row with a heavy gambler named Chris  here in Borehamwood, he placed a bet of £500 on the owls getting promotion this year, as he's s**t at gambling I told him the last  we want is the Chris of death on our beloved club, so I forced him to change his bet to Sheffield U****d, mission accomplished, The owls are going up

1 hour ago, wednesdayok said:

Just had a massive row with a heavy gambler named Chris  here in Borehamwood, he placed a bet of £500 on the owls getting promotion this year, as he's s**t at gambling I told him the last  we want is the Chris of death on our beloved club, so I forced him to change his bet to Sheffield U****d, mission accomplished, The owls are going up

What you should have done is let him put the bet on, and gone half with him. Sounds a reasonable bet to me.  UTO   

2 hours ago, BD2OWL said:

Absolutely categorically would a bookie not allow you to change a bet.

May have been offered a cash out of 50p online, but no way would a bookies cancel a bet.

If it was the other way around, then no, they wouldn't, but this is basically free money for them... of course they'd swap