43 minutes ago, steveger said:

You are really hurting aint you ?...the fact that 2 sets of fans can get on and have mutual respect for one another bothers you, maybe you'd much prefer them wanting to smash each others heads ?. Sorry bud just cant quite get the what your actual promble is, if your a closet secretive sellick fan then why not just come clean, people will understand your pettiness and bitterness then......:biggrin:

Shows the level of Rangers fans

If you don't like us you must like them

That sort of attitude is pathetic

3 minutes ago, offalyowl said:

I don't like it for the fact of the quality of the opposition, Celtic were the champions of Scotland so why not play them but as I said I'd rather a top class premiership team just to see how we can compare to them, which is right because they can expose our weaknesses and can work on them before the season starts, I'm not moaning, just think it makes sense 

Maybe we asked Celtic and they were busy ?

1 hour ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Do your research before you reply!!! 

Yes I bet Real Madrid are gutted that they havent won as many scottish league titles as rangers, bet they'd trade those European cup wins for a few of them

they might have won more domestic titles than anyone else, but by your reckoning Linfield are the second most successful.. winning a tin pot league hardly makes you the most successful club side in Europe

I'm happy we now have a game that wkd .yes someone at club should have sorted a game out against a major euro team months ago clearly they didnt have a plan b , really cant see that on sept 2nd international wkd we well arrange a 150 year old game against say Barcelona ,as 90% or more of there players are internationals and wouldn't be available that wkd same goes for just about every major euro team ,also 6-7 of our players will be away that wkd. so if any game will be played that wkd it will be our old players against a team of old players not sure if our kids will be bothered about that and I'm not sure I will be interested in 50 year olds playing walking football just pointless in my opinion.

the club should make the Brentford  game on the 12th sept  the anniversary match ..... get some historical stuff on the big telly ,parade of old players before the start,special matchday programme  pyrotechnics at the start or end of the game ...price it right and they'd sell out .

What's all this second team stuff!? My second team's the under 23's.

My second favourite club is orange flavoured and covered in chocolate.

My second favourite squad rolls deep like asap rocky.

My second favourite ground is dusty almonds..

..You get the idea.

WTID.

17 minutes ago, steveger said:

We should have some sort of legends game with the recent legends such as Hirst,Waddle, Sheridan,Roland,Harkes etc all taking part for our actual anniversary 

Tad embarassing when they turn us over.

6 hours ago, Mr Mercury said:

yep - they are the Worlds most successful football club ! I've been in the Trophy room a few times - absolutely incredible

What were the trophies ?

Even if they won a clean sweep there could only be 4 or 5 on show ! 

3 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

More excited about going to Mansfield.

Seems to be a love in that I dont understand...like you have to pick a favourite team from Glasgow.

People will spend most of the match staring at the away end anyway.

Who mentioned a love in???.

Its 2 sets of supporters with the majority on the same wavelength going on the lash having a proper day out at the football.

Looking forward to it,think I was in a beer garden in a Aussie bar last time wired to the moon singing the sash with 4 Sheffield lads...good times :)

6 hours ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Anyone can win the Scottish league. 

No they can't, many great sides over the years like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Manchester Utd, Juventus, Ac and Inter Milan have never won the Scottish League.

In fact I would say Rangers are in quite a select group.

8 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Who mentioned a love in???.

Its 2 sets of supporters with the majority on the same wavelength going on the lash having a proper day out at the football.

Looking forward to it,think I was in a beer garden in a Aussie bar last time wired to the moon singing the sash with 4 Sheffield lads...good times :)

Whatever I said there would be a response.

Same wavelength?..last time we played them Bankers draft was packed with Rangers fans at midday..I walked past on my lunch down the path at the side of it and saw a handful of Rangers fans holding themselves up weeing on the railings..I chuckled and shouted Were all Wednesday Arnt We...A couple of them staggered after me shouting something incomprehensible sounding like Rab C.  Sorry thats not my style.  Honestly have a good day but its not my thing.

51 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Whatever I said there would be a response.

Same wavelength?..last time we played them Bankers draft was packed with Rangers fans at midday..I walked past on my lunch down the path at the side of it and saw a handful of Rangers fans holding themselves up weeing on the railings..I chuckled and shouted Were all Wednesday Arnt We...A couple of them staggered after me shouting something incomprehensible sounding like Rab C.  Sorry thats not my style.  Honestly have a good day but its not my thing.

Fitba fans pished....never :)

Btw when ah said on the same wavelength I meant this....

https://youtu.be/X8bFTVTrG-4