1 hour ago, ANDY said:

bit of a risk..

seats will be allocated and the club know who bought which seat

is it worth risking your season ticket or getting a ban ?

Its the only way they'll get in as far as I can see.

One thing I do think for sure.. They're better off inside the ground.

There's room in there for them and a better degree of control.

9 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I have Hull City ID, was a back-up in case I didn't get a ticket for PO last year. How do I get banned from them? They keep sending me emails  :duntmatter:

Never thought of that, theres always a way

Guest Bagarri

It's probably been asked and answered many times on this thread but, can't bring myself to go through 17 pages, can you pay on the gate tomorrow? 

Cheers!

1 hour ago, steveger said:

really ? after watching the video of them? hell no, pure scumbags and little cowards mate...got what they deserved though WTF:

was no need for any of it, they went looking for Tommy Robinson who was signing books in a newsagents... :biggrin:

Tommy Robinson likes to wind them up on the internet doesn't he ?.

1 minute ago, steveger said:

And they fell for it, they walked 3 miles to that shop looking for trouble, maybe they could have just ignored him and stayed in the pub, he played them like a fiddle... the guy who got hit with a bat/stick still had his belt in his hand laying on the floor.....

sounds like its all kicking off again now sadly... too many stupid kids cant handle their beer

Just hope your lot don't find out about Gerry Adams holding a rally in Endcliffe park  tomorrow.

2 hours ago, steveger said:

I have everything crossed that this weekend will be another good one but I'm not so confident this time around sadly, too much drinking time (Saturday and Sunday til 3) for my liking....

I fear tomorrow could get a little lively too - in part due to stupidly restricting tickets.

3 minutes ago, modboy said:

nah thanks.

But of the half a dozen mates who have a season ticket, none are going tomorrow

Why, its a chance to see what were about, playing for places, knowing whether your season ticket was worth it, need to rev our boys up for the coming campaign, a no show for me is a snub.

12 minutes ago, debram said:

Why, its a chance to see what were about, playing for places, knowing whether your season ticket was worth it, need to rev our boys up for the coming campaign, a no show for me is a snub.

going out for the day tomorrow, last weekend of my holidays.

Will save money for an away day