No senior citizen membership

I just wish that some folk would stop treating everyone with a pension book as skint members, the wife and I have never been so well off, no mortgage, good pensions, only need the one car, can travel when we wish, etc, etc. It's the youngsters who I feel sorry for, huge mortgages and other debts hefty transport costs, expensive holiday costs in school holidays, student loans to pay off, etc, etc.

54 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

I just wish that some folk would stop treating everyone with a pension book as skint members, the wife and I have never been so well off, no mortgage, good pensions, only need the one car, can travel when we wish, etc, etc. It's the youngsters who I feel sorry for, huge mortgages and other debts hefty transport costs, expensive holiday costs in school holidays, student loans to pay off, etc, etc.

Lend us a quid, then!

4 hours ago, PARKOWL said:

Jesus Christ its only £50 

couple years ago I'm sure it was something like £25 for all adults and they gave you a voucher for fiver off shirts and other perks ,its a big rip off now ,you might as well get a season ticket works out cheaper

56 minutes ago, Owling said:

Why do the Forces get a discount anyway?

It's only a tenner like but as serving armed forces I appreciate the discount as its next to impossible for me to commit to a season ticket or even pick and choose what games to attend

4 hours ago, chrisf said:

As per last year, senior citizens don't get a reduced price membership, but armed forces, students and juniors do.

Broken Britain.

Maybe someone could create a just giving site for you so we could all chip in 10p for the difference?

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

couple years ago I'm sure it was something like £25 for all adults and they gave you a voucher for fiver off shirts and other perks ,its a big rip off now ,you might as well get a season ticket works out cheaper

Not if you can only get to ten games it's not

Just now, lanzaroteowl said:

Not if you can only get to ten games it's not

I think 10 games and £50 would be north of £400 for adult  on kop think I paid £455 on kop for season ticket. a season ticket is a no brainer unless you can only make a few games .