new kit looked good at worksop tonight

new home home kit looked really good at worksop tonight looked similar to last seasons kit probably why last years kits still in the shop when i went in this morning , no doubt the bum hole licking owlstalk  members who have at least 1 positive  tick in the green box will say otherwise,  im looking forward to hitting 2000 neg ticks  with all the usual  you must be a blunt cos you dont  follow the blue and white  sheep who reside on here, what a  pathetic way to run a wednesday forum , no doubt  we will see what arrives from the brain dead majority on owlstalk :columbo:

1 hour ago, cahoot65 said:

new home home kit looked really good at worksop tonight looked similar to last seasons kit probably why last years kits still in the shop when i went in this morning , no doubt the bum hole licking owlstalk  members who have at least 1 positive  tick in the green box will say otherwise,  im looking forward to hitting 2000 neg ticks  with all the usual  you must be a blunt cos you dont  follow the blue and white  sheep who reside on here, what a  pathetic way to run a wednesday forum , no doubt  we will see what arrives from the brain dead majority on owlstalk :columbo:

3439783.gif.4d7ba95b8b83596a09a787d4e40a752e.gif

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

1 hour ago, cahoot65 said:

What a really strange post !

5 hours ago, cahoot65 said:

new kit looked really good at worksop tonight looked similar to last seasons kit probably why last years kits still in the shop when i went in this morning , no doubt the bum hole licking owlstalk  members who have at least 1 positive  tick in the green box will say otherwise,  im looking forward to hitting 2000 neg ticks  with all the usual  you must be a blunt cos you dont  follow the blue and white  sheep who reside on here, what a  pathetic way to run a wednesday forum , no doubt  we will see what arrives from the brain dead majority on owlstalk :columbo:

At least some of the 'brain dead majority' on here will have a basic understanding of how to use commas, full stops, apostrophes, quotation marks and capital letters. I will fix this for you so people don't mistake you as a member of 'the brain dead majority'.

The new kit looked really good at worksop tonight! It looked similar to last season's kit which is probably why last year's kit was still in the shop when I went in this morning. No doubt the bumhole licking Owlstalk members who have at least 1 positive tick in the green box will say otherwise. I'm looking forward to hitting 2000 neg ticks with all the usual 'you must be a blunt cos you don't follow the blue and white sheep who reside on here'. What a pathetic way to run a Wednesday forum, no doubt we will see what arrives from the brain-dead majority on Owlstalk. 

6 hours ago, cahoot65 said:

twinpeaksdougiejones.0.jpg

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

What a pointless thread. Having an uneccesary dig at Owlstalk.

Stripes are massively important to a large proportion of Wednesday fans, same for Newcastle or Sunderland.

Good for you, that you like us in a near all blue kit. It'll never be a Wednesday kit for me.

I'm proudly negging you... not because I disagree with your sentiment, but because there's no way you can have a post with that many words and separate clauses and not have a single full stop :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

This is why you should never post mid-crywank.

Otherwise known in my house as a 'crank'.

You can't beat a good crank.

Edited by StudentOwl