Wednesday promoted... hudds and pigs relegated

Guest rogeam36

Guest rogeam36

Ooh that might be a bit of a stretch... they are going to find it tough this year just think there are teams who will struggle more 

Guest rogeam36

I know they were woeful but did you see wigan and Blackburn going down last year? Forest staying up by the skin of their teeth aswell... just think its going to be a shock for them when they come up. Still think they will be just below mid table but odds tempted me in

Bristol City down without Abraham's goals.

Barnsley down there after exodus / rebuild.

Pigs also when reality drops on them like a ton of hot horseshyte. Their signings & strikers are woeful.

Think we will go up in 2nd.

Hudds will survive when the new squad members get to know each others names by the end of October!

66-1 seems very generous.  Huddersfield odds on favorites (8:11 to 1:2 from what i see)

Skybet has Wednesday third favourites with Fulham, at 3:1 for promotion,

They also seem confused by the Oinkers, 9-1 to go up, 8-1 to go down

So, unless I cant count, an accumulator for the three comes out at about 12:1

1 hour ago, poite said:

Genuinely believe utd will finish top half.

Why ? They have a weaker team now than the one that finished level bottom on points and were a laughing stock in the championship after believing they were going to be top two . They are a mixture of championship failures who clubs couldn't wait to off load , players who have only seen the championship on the tele, oh and a defender they beat real Madrid to sign . Shambilic outfit who might finish top six in league one lol

19 minutes ago, ashamanic said:

66-1 seems very generous.  Huddersfield odds on favorites (8:11 to 1:2 from what i see)

Skybet has Wednesday third favourites with Fulham, at 3:1 for promotion,

They also seem confused by the Oinkers, 9-1 to go up, 8-1 to go down

So, unless I cant count, an accumulator for the three comes out at about 12:1

Your well out mate, accys don't accumulate like that. 

Guest rogeam36

Still decent odds which is why I snapped them up. It’s on promotion and relegation so if we went up by playoffs it still counts

Thought long and hard about one of these - will Utd be relegated.   I would have thought not however, but for the fact that on such of a crest of a wave, and with them unlikely to improve on the perceived strong striking options they have I am honestly thinking they could start poorly, panic, change managers withing 2 or 3 months.    That change would be the factor in what happens thereafter.