Abraham Kreiki

My sister who lives in Israel is working at the Maccabiah Games in Jerusalem, specifically with the football teams from various countries. Today she was chatting to some of the Aussie players and one said that his father-in-law, Abraham Kreiki, played for Wednesday. Anybody ever heard of him?

Guy wrote the name in Hebrew so going to get him to write in English when she sees him next. I've been following Wednesday since the late 60's and I hadnt heard of him. Maybe sold pies and bovril back in the day!!! She gave the Mighty Owls a mention on Israeli TV a few weeks ago, when someone asked who her favourite team was.

Edited by SheffSharks56

I have no idea why you got negged for asking this. Maybe its because you are new and some of the clique are threatened by you and the fact that you might have closer links to the club than them OR this site is full of vindictive bell-ends. Either way, its out of order!

Somewhat confused myself......but it seems that is the joy of Owlstalk. Having followed Wednesday for 50 years, I have been negged by 'friends' who support many clubs up and down the country. Think I can take it!!! Appreciate your concern DuncOwl.

46 minutes ago, DuncOwl said:

I have no idea why you got negged for asking this. Maybe its because you are new and some of the clique are threatened by you and the fact that you might have closer links to the club than them OR this site is full of vindictive bell-ends. Either way, its out of order!

Although I didn't neg the op,  I have no idea why you negged me for offering the op  help and advice by telling him that perhaps Google might be indeed an option to explore .

Thanks to dunc I've now gone on a total downer for the rest of the day and have cancelled a day out because I got negged !