Alan Hutton?!

Guest Bagarri

Scottish, over 30 and on loads of money there. It'd be a big no from me. His own fans always seem to hate him. 

Just now, 1993swfc said:

Big wages. Costing us a fee. No better than what we have. 32. 

Similar recruitment to last season it's looking like... and that worked so well last year. 

I'm a bit confused seeing quotes like 'hes no better than we already have'. I understand people not wanting him but the guy has more than 150 premier league appearances and over 50 international caps. To say hes no better than weve got is abit baffling. How many prem appearances have Hunt and Palmer got??

I know i shouldn't but I can't help thinking what type of players we would be signing if we where in them Premiership. Looking at Huddersfield they are making some exciting signings and we are linked with crap like Hutton. Don't get me wrong I think Boyd is a very decent signing but Hutton just isn't what we need imo. 

The owlstalk way, hear a rumour about signing a player from a source that's wrong 90% of the time

Use said rumour to slag club off

Repeat until Rumour doesn't happen then move on to moan about prices, shop, ground, kit, Carlos, etc etc

Alan Hutton is cack. Used to rely on his pace and that's long gone. The day he retired from international football was a happy one for me and I'd be genuinely gutted if we spent money on him.

Edited by daftpenguin

22 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

The owlstalk way, hear a rumour about signing a player from a source that's wrong 90% of the time

Use said rumour to slag club off

Repeat until Rumour doesn't happen then move on to moan about prices, shop, ground, kit, Carlos, etc etc

To be fair it's coming out from a number of sources now including local Birmingham press.