Fulham away

we will get a lot more reduced allocations for  games if we aint careful ,Barnsley was reduced ,I'm sure 1-2 others were. we have a few tools what follow us they are harmful but do like to get carried away with themselves at half time chucking beer all over and trying to do damage like at brum last season and Rotherham I seem to remember things getting broke off ,we all like a beer but lets not start ripping things down cause we all end up suffering and not able to get tickets.

26 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

we will get a lot more reduced allocations for  games if we aint careful ,Barnsley was reduced ,I'm sure 1-2 others were. we have a few tools what follow us they are harmful but do like to get carried away with themselves at half time chucking beer all over and trying to do damage like at brum last season and Rotherham I seem to remember things getting broke off ,we all like a beer but lets not start ripping things down cause we all end up suffering and not able to get tickets.

Weird that you mention Barnsley, where we got a reduced allocation because Leeds and Huddersfield couldn't behave themselves prior to our visit.

11 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

Weird that you mention Barnsley, where we got a reduced allocation because Leeds and Huddersfield couldn't behave themselves prior to our visit.

yes that's true those idiots from leeds caused us to get reduced allocation but ive seen a few things last season what wont do us any good regarding ticket allocation ,also remember villa reduced our allocation due to police advise ,I wonder if that was owt to do with when we played brum earlier in season

2 hours ago, ffs owl said:

Seem to remember we got a reduced ticket allocation last season, can anyone remember why ?. Booked

train tickets already 3 of us going but only 2 guaranteed tickets if allocation is reduced

Cant one of you buy a kids ticket ? works for Dem Blavges 

Guest samowl
3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

yes that's true those idiots from leeds caused us to get reduced allocation but ive seen a few things last season what wont do us any good regarding ticket allocation ,also remember villa reduced our allocation due to police advise ,I wonder if that was owt to do with when we played brum earlier in season

Leeds fans smashed a Mcdonalds up. Legends in their minds. 

3 hours ago, edited said:

Class away day. We got full allocation last season and we didnt sell out. SkyTv games are announced this coming Monday so waiting until then to book the train tickets

We did sell out the full allocation last season. I couldn't get a ticket and had to go in the neutral section, along with many other Owls.

4 hours ago, Pod9 said:

Sure Villa and Toon got about 7k 

Toon and Villa both had smaller allocations than us and we sold our allocation. So officially we had more fans there than them. Unofficially they more or less completely sold out the neutral section (whereas we didn't) so there probably was between 6 and 7k of them there.

Hope that helps. 

6 hours ago, OWL1969 said:

Toon and Villa both had smaller allocations than us and we sold our allocation. So officially we had more fans there than them. Unofficially they more or less completely sold out the neutral section (whereas we didn't) so there probably was between 6 and 7k of them there.

Hope that helps. 

Yes that's right. When people see it all full of away fans they think they got it all. Easy mistake to make. 

Timing for this has been perfect as Im in London that Saturday on my bros stag, His actual Stag is Friday when when we are doing the Crystal Maze and going out afterwards, staying the night and as there are 8 of us going all football fans we said we'd go to a game in London that Saturday.

We Joked it would be perfect if Wednesday were playing away in London that weekend and couldn't believe our luck when the fixtures came out

Anyway My Dad rung today and said we've got tickets in the neutral end (I was going to wait for away section but decided not to risk not getting any) 

Does anyone know how the neutral end works or been in it before? Can I wear my Wednesday Shirt? basically can I blatantly be a Wednesday Fan in that section without attracting any trouble