Jack Stobbs new contract

Didn't realise he was still only 20, probably because he's seemingly been here for about 30 years.

Hopefully this new deal isn't simply a reward for what the U23s did last season, and they do actually feel he's close to making a step up.

Good luck to him.

9 minutes ago, Lee A said:

Didn't realise he was still only 20, probably because he's seemingly been here for about 30 years.

Hopefully this new deal isn't simply a reward for what the U23s did last season, and they do actually feel he's close to making a step up.

Good luck to him.

Seriously I thought he was about 23, couldn't beleive it when I read the article. His debut against Bolton seems so bloody long ago now

48 minutes ago, Lee A said:

Good luck to him.

I was thinking that.I thought he would be 50/50 for a new contract as to be fair he is no nearer the first team than he was last year or three years ago when he made his debut when just turned 17.

42 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Seriously I thought he was about 23, couldn't beleive it when I read the article. His debut against Bolton seems so bloody long ago now

He made his debut in his first year out of school.Was playing in the reserves at 15.Surprised he has got to 20 and never been on loan even non league locally.Make or break year coming up but going to be difficult to get in 1st team at all.