Preston Away

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

went to preston last season there end had loads of spaces ,so don't know whats the delay ,are they cutting our allocation I wonder?

First game if season allways fetches a few more fans. So if they can sell some of away end they will split it down middle. 

Went 09/10 season and they split that stand down the middle however it was Tuesday night match. Cant imagine they would turn down the opportunity of a guaranteed 4/5 thousand fans when they can not sell the rest of their ground out whether it is first game of the season or not.

2 hours ago, handworth52 said:

Have they done that before at Preston? 

Yes they have done it before. 

But like Matt said I don't see them turning down selling it all to us unless they can sell it all. Very unlikely they will. 

Edited by Evansy14

4 hours ago, Evansy14 said:

Yes they have done it before. 

But like Matt said I don't see them turning down selling it all to us unless they can sell it all. Very unlikely they will. 

They had 12k home average last season in a stadium that holds about double that. So logic says they will maximise income and give us the maximum allocation.

However, Huddersfield also had a half full stadium in 2015-16, but cut the away allocation in 2016-17....so who knows.

1 minute ago, eddie1973 said:

They had 12k home average last season in a stadium that holds about double that. So logic says they will maximise income and give us the maximum allocation.

However, Huddersfield also had a half full stadium in 2015-16, but cut the away allocation in 2016-17....so who knows.

Ye we shall see. 

Hopefully we will get it all. 

on preston site it says season ticket sales up on last season but there nowhere near as cheap as hudds and reading, so theres no way they would sell out home ends unless they were giving tickets away in street like wigan do .desperate to go but if we only given 2-2500 I might miss out.

52 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

i hope so. why cant we sell this game yet its crazy. preston are selling there 1st 4 games inc cup match , why aint we got chesterfield tickets on sale 2.

The allocation is that, so don't worry.  Only confirmed by them today so once the tickets arrive they'll be put on sale.

May wait until next week because of those in Portugal and some staff on their annual leave etc.

Edited by Sam779

On 17 July 2017 at 09:57, BIG D said:

I've got an ID up for grabs.

I'm in London for the athletics so won't be able to make it and might as well boost my points.

I may take you up on this Big D if it's not gone.  There's 7 of us going, 4 can get them Day 1, 2 on Day 2 am, but the 7th lad is a 1st time ST holder so a higher points ID would be great.  PM me if it's still up for grabs. Cheers

Hi,

I am looking for an ID which will allow me to buy a ticket for my son who is over from China. I got mine today, but if anyone has an ID they aren't going to use and that I can get one wither now or tomorrow morning on that would be brilliant.

Thanks

On 21/07/2017 at 13:14, Hirstys Salopettes said:

I may take you up on this Big D if it's not gone.  There's 7 of us going, 4 can get them Day 1, 2 on Day 2 am, but the 7th lad is a 1st time ST holder so a higher points ID would be great.  PM me if it's still up for grabs. Cheers

Sorry mate only just seen this. Are you still after an ID?