bet were not having a new kit

i cant see us releasing a new kit this year other than the 150th year one, we will stick with sondico for a further year until the chairman has found a suitable in house manufacturer  its too late now to sort out and thats possibly the reason the shirts haven't been reduced in the shop 

can see the 150th year shirt being in the 80/95 pound a shirt price range

1 hour ago, np pontefract said:

Only five posts in and you are talking about "rogering".

Sex, sex, sex, that's all some people think about !             

WTF:

Anything is better than talking about FF, JR and the new shirt. It's the summer let's all talk sun, sea and SEX!!!!!!

Just need patience. The kit and new players will be in once DC gets back from Thailand. Regarding recruitment stability and quality is what's most important. If it takes time to bring in the quality we need in the right areas then so be it and the same can be said of the new kits, we don't want a rushed shoddy template kit for the 150th anniversary season. 

5 hours ago, cahoot65 said:

i cant see us releasing a new kit this year other than the 150th year one, we will stick with sondico for a further year until the chairman has found a suitable in house manufacturer  its too late now to sort out and thats possibly the reason the shirts haven't been reduced in the shop 

You can't see us releasing a new kit this year other than the new kit we're going to release?

:ghoulguy:

Yeah ok so no one at the club thought about this before now?

We can't operate as a business unless our chairman is overseeing everything from t shirt sales to season ticket purchases and player management. 

Without him the club forgot to produce a breif,  put to tender, find a supplier work with said supplier at stages during production, put together a marketing campaign and are not bothered about the income a new shirt would bring in next year..... because we can't be bothered and are not capable without the chairman being at his desk?

All sounds legit. 

6 hours ago, cahoot65 said:

Thats a pretty wild assumption. 

To assume makes an ass of u and me 

but mainly u

2 hours ago, KernowOwl said:

Anything is better than talking about FF, JR and the new shirt. It's the summer let's all talk sun, sea and SEX!!!!!!

Do you go to Cleethorpes regularly ?

lol

I predict we will tip up for the first friendly in sondico training tops like the white one last year.

Then the new kit will be so late it will only be available for the players. Stock to arrive in "shop" mid September along with new design dart flights 

2 hours ago, helmut_rooster said:

Considering the 3rd kit is already agreed and been posted on the official site...... 

A while ago too, ought to have had it on sale now so folk can buy to wear on this summer holiday. 

9 hours ago, cahoot65 said:

Chill out ffs. Go on holiday, do something interesting. All will be revealed in time. Kits, new players etc.