Hutchinson.

Good player and on ability alone probably could play a bit higher in the correct position, personally I prefer him at CB rather than CM, think he sits too deep when played in midfield.

But is he that important to us?  Especially given the amount of football he misses throughout a season, we know we can't build a team around him for a full season, but we had a big 6 game winning run without him ( he may have played a bit but pretty sure he missed most of it ) and then we break up a winning side and shove him back in for the play offs, is he really that good that we have to do that?

Fantastic hair though, consistently.

I think it would be risk for him to move to a premier club. A risk that injuries would impact his ability to fight for a place and he might see his footballing career just dwindle away. No doubt he'd be paid well for it.

I think Sam sees this too. He likes Wednesday and he knows his talents are appreciated.

4 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I don't really see any of our players as irreplaceable and given what he's been through in his career I would not begrudge him that move even though it's unlikely. 

I completely agree. Wasn't it only a week or so ago everyone wanted Williams from reading to do the Hutchinson job? 

1 hour ago, Lee A said:

Good player and on ability alone probably could play a bit higher in the correct position, personally I prefer him at CB rather than CM, think he sits too deep when played in midfield.

But is he that important to us?  Especially given the amount of football he misses throughout a season, we know we can't build a team around him for a full season, but we had a big 6 game winning run without him ( he may have played a bit but pretty sure he missed most of it ) and then we break up a winning side and shove him back in for the play offs, is he really that good that we have to do that?

Fantastic hair though, consistently.

I AGREE WITH LEE A

We also played our best football of the previous season when he was out ill and Lopez played.

He's a centre half. He's probably the best all round centre half at the club. I really hope we sign a midfielder that plays in his position.

Edited by Adem Poric
He was ill not injured

28 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Rate the bloke, like the bloke. Should he be in the premier league ? Not a chance. 

Think it's a bit unfair that. Without injuries he was on track to play for England. He's a bit erratic in the tackle which would be a problem in the Prem but ability wise I'd say he would be capable. 

2 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

I put my phone up my arse instead.

Thought about your bro-fist whilst doing it, babe.

Did look for an editing website to make a "place anus here" image.

Wasn't sure if we were there yet, pussied out

This is in matchday isn't it?

3 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Could be an opportune moment for Uncle Derrick to transition onto the main section of the site.

Or maybe Darius singing to that little girl.

The greatest casualty of breaking my old tablet and having to buy a new one.

Didn't back up the Derrick/Darius/Dan folder.

Wait

SexyDan.jpg.d89f5de3d1274e2eafe4241330865b96.jpg

Edited by Lee A

Can see him being surplus to requirements as we look to strengthen central midfield. He's a decent midfielder, though, and I'm glad we helped him back into a career but he only plays half or 3/4 of a season through injury or suspensions. I wish him well but I think it's time for him to move on and prove he can do it elsewhere

Guest We Shall Overcome
1 hour ago, james o connor said:

Rate the bloke, like the bloke. Should he be in the premier league ? Not a chance. 

What a First Class willy puller you are!!!

He's a great talent. 

Think Sams issue is that we are still debating what his best position is. 

Centre back or midfield? 

In both positions he has some strengths and weaknesses. 

Personally like to see him playing holding in a different system to what we currently play.