Forestieri

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl

Our best player since our premier league day. All I read on here is people slagging him off and making unjustified claims he's unsettled.

So for this of us that love him and appreciate a talented Footballer when we see one, let's use this thread to all discuss our favourite Foresteri moment in a Wednesday shirt.

I have a few. Little turn and spinning ball up against MK at home, goal against Brum at home when he ran from halfway line, celebration with fans against Forest away.

If he reads these boards I hope he realises the majority of us want him to stay and realise it's all about keeping your best players. 

Doesn't send a message of intent to prospective players if we sell our star man. 

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

My best moment of him is when he took the time to meet my 7 year old lad who worships the ground he walks on, as a footballer he is head and shoulders above anything we've had since our fall from grace 17 years ago.

Another thing you hear a lot about with Fernando. Stories like this show him to me a genuinely nice person, watching the youth teams and reserves regularly too, boating hospitals. 

Guest RocketOwl
5 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

hypocrite.jpg.17b4d67777548ac8e588c6e76c1e57d2.jpg

Because I choose to support and defend our top scorer from the past two seasons and a player whose done a lot in a blue and white shirt? 

Edited by RocketOwl

There have been plenty of memorable moments involving Forestieri during his time here. A few negative moments shouldn't over shadow his impact over the past couple of seasons. Even if he does go, we should remember those good memories and wish him well. But hopefully it's just unfounded speculation and stirring. Because a fit, passionate and on fire Forestieri at this level is near unplayable and we stand a much better chance of getting promoted if we hang onto our key players. So far my favourite memories were the outstanding Birmingham goal and some of his passionate celebrations. Hopefully we will see many more positive and passionate moments like those involving Forestieri in a Wednesday shirt next season and in the future.

People act as though he's playing for us for free out of the goodness of his heart.

He's one of the best paid players in the Championship. Yes he is a good player but I'm not going to get all teary eyed over a 2nd tier player who earns twice in one week what the average person gets a year.

6 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

Our best player since our premier league day. All I read on here is people slagging him off and making unjustified claims he's unsettled.

So for this of us that love him and appreciate a talented Footballer when we see one, let's use this thread to all discuss our favourite Foresteri moment in a Wednesday shirt.

I have a few. Little turn and spinning ball up against MK at home, goal against Brum at home when he ran from halfway line, celebration with fans against Forest away.

If he reads these boards I hope he realises the majority of us want him to stay and realise it's all about keeping your best players. 

Doesn't send a message of intent to prospective players if we sell our star man. 

I don't think future players will be influenced on signing(or not) for us by what happens to forestieri ........and it's all about getting the best team not keeping your best player .

7 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Played on the left he's our star man and should be first name on the team sheet

Played upfront he's nowhere near as effective

Simple as this for me too.

If Carlos plays him striker almost all season we finish 7th or 8th. 

If Carlos sees the light and plays him wide nearly all season we can make top two.

When he scores a hat rick against them blunts and celebrates with his fingers up (he thinks peace but I know otherwise . . . Wait it's not happened yet but that's how confident I am he's going no where he's our man.

my actually favourite bit. Celebrating loovens goal v Newcastle the passion he still had shows it was all just a load of Ballocks in first place

IMG_0136.PNG

Do you think ff has that industrial/miners attitude of were all in it with our mates? Im not justifying what he did but the world has moved on a bit...i get the feeling some people on here wont be happy till a factory lad scores at brammall lane and rips his shirt off to show a giant owl on his chest..and its not covered in ginger hair.