Greatest Premier league match

If anyone has the Sky sports app, you can now vote for SWFC's greatest ever PL match, it's a short list to choose from but some good memories nonetheless, hopefully this link works

As an added side note, comment what you voted for and also what you consider the best ever if not included.

id plump for The Waddle game 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11703/10915193/vote-what-was-sheffield-wednesdays-greatest-premier-league-game?utm_campaign=playbuzz&pb_traffic_source=copy&utm_source=copy

Edited by brett11

Hard to pick,    where is the match where we beat West Ham,    The match where Arsenal had 2 sent off (one was Adams) and the Liverpool 3-1 win (two own goals) at thome in the 90s.

I picked the win over Sheffield United and hoping for the same scoreline home and away this season with a 1 on the end for Wednesday to make it a 31-1 win over United at home and the same away.

I voted for the 3-1 Man U game. 

Simply because I was there, one of my first games (I would've been 18 - don't live near Sheffield so could finally drive to S6) 

and Man U we're on fire at the time, and I was so nervous. 

It's not happened yet!!! Saving it for our return to the top flight when we destroy Utd at Old Trafford and Jose has to declare that Carlos is the true special one!!lol

Edited by Morepork

7 hours ago, whatdial said:

Best match I saw was Wednesday 3-3 Liverpool, when Owen got his first hat trick. Typical Wednesday that was losing the lead but it was a great game. 

Owen was unbelievable that game. Totally unplayable.

Mine is not on the list.  Boxing Day 1992 at home v Man United.  First season of the Premier League.  We went 3 - 0 up after 62 minutes (Hirst 2 Bright 6 Sheridan 62) only for Man Utd to come back and equalise.  One of Eric Cantona's first games for them.  One of many great memories of that season.  The return game at Old Trafford was the one where they got two goals in injury time.

https://www.11v11.com/matches/sheffield-wednesday-v-manchester-united-26-december-1992-21015/