Bongari Zungu

18 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

..... Who? What? Why? 

Who= Bongani Zungu (born 9 October 1992) is a South African professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Vitória S.C. in the Primeira Liga and the South African national team.

What= Footballer

Why=to play

Guest The Claw

may not be able to come because the team he plays for is not in the higher leagues so the governing body may not allow it...........

This player could be of some real quality who knows how else do you think foreign players are found . . . Through scouting of course he obviously has some traits CC wants in our team. There's plenty of players out there signed into prem that others haven't heard of etc doesn't mean they're bad. 

1 minute ago, Lomas613 said:

This player could be of some real quality who knows how else do you think foreign players are found . . . Through scouting of course he obviously has some traits CC wants in our team. There's plenty of players out there signed into prem that others haven't heard of etc doesn't mean they're bad. 

You mean like Moudou Sougou? 

Looks to be a hard working box to box midfielder, 6'1" 24 years old.

Work permit looks to be a problem, plus we have 16,000 Central midfielders, it's a don't know from me.

Edited by paddyowl

2 minutes ago, paddyowl said:

Looks to be a hard working box to box midfielder, 6'1" 24 years old.

Work permit looks to be a problem, plus we have 16,000 Central midfielders, it's a don't know from me.

A bit more energy and defensive cover in the centre of the pitch is ok, especially when Hutch's knees go on holiday.

As long as we sign creative and fast wide players it's ok to have defensive minded central midfielders. It's when our wide players aren't fast and they like to cut into the middle and stand behind Westwood that we run into problems. 

31 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

A bit more energy and defensive cover in the centre of the pitch is ok, especially when Hutch's knees go on holiday.

As long as we sign creative and fast wide players it's ok to have defensive minded central midfielders. It's when our wide players aren't fast and they like to cut into the middle and stand behind Westwood that we run into problems. 

The thing is though, if we are going to start playing 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 then it'll be our full backs that get up and down our wings, 2 new full backs required, George Friend and Eric Lihaj would do it for me.

34 minutes ago, paddyowl said:

The thing is though, if we are going to start playing 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 then it'll be our full backs that get up and down our wings, 2 new full backs required, George Friend and Eric Lihaj would do it for me.

Lihaj is awful, seen quite a bit of him as mates are Forest fans. I'd rather keep Hunt

35 minutes ago, paddyowl said:

Fair enough, if we're playing those systems then an extra central midfielder would probably be needed anyway 

This is the sort of midfielder we are missing. Puts a foot in, wins the ball, little lay off and takes off like Bambi on an over inflated Space Hopper after spotting the evil hunter. Receives the ball in the channels and we're 40 yards further up the pitch.

Whether hes any good I've no idea but just saying...