How many more times WE ARE NOT A SELLING CLUB!!!!!

So stop linking:

Abdi: with a move to fulham

Hutch: with a move to Middlesbrough 

fessi: with a move to Huddersfield Newcastle 

bannan: with a move to burnley

And whoever else I've missed. 

Not it a selling club means not selling. 

All 4 of above have a huge part to play next year so why would they be going. It's boring now hearing all our players linked with diffo teams.

only players to leave would be

mcugan possibly Joao possible nuhiu and rest of muppets we've released

Edited by Lomas613

Not a selling club doesnt mean we wont sell anyone. It means we have no financial impetus to sell anyone.

If we get a good offer for a player who will be on the bench or that we're looking to replace for whatever reason, then we'll sell them.

Hutch could go as he's likely to be a bench player next season if our recruitment is sensible this summer.

Abdi could go as his continual injuries suggest there may be an emotional issue behind it.. e.g. not settled here.

Fessi could go as he seems to want to play up top, not wide and him up top just doesn't work for the team.

Bannan is the least likely to go imo, but if we're going to play a balanced 2 in the middle, does Bannan fit into those 2? Probably not.

Just now, SBOwl said:

What about if someone offers us money to replace the player we've sold with better? 

I wouldn't mind Bannan going to Burnley if we got good money for him. 

What like we dug our heals in over Fessi last season? We could have got better but we didn't accept the money we. Or a selling club

8 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

So stop linking:

All 4 of above have a huge part to play next year so why would they be going. It's boring now hearing all our players linked with diffo teams.

Stop moaning

9 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

So stop linking:

We sold Buş

A selling club is one that gets forced into selling players they don't really want to lose.

There is not one player in our whole squad that we wouldn't be happy to lose for the right money.  For instance, Lees is a good Championship centre half but if we got £8m for him we could bring in Ayala and Morrison for the same cash and be stronger for it.

If we got £3m for Bannan and this enabled us to play Abdi and bring in a winger we would be stronger for it.

3 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

What like we dug our heals in over Fessi last season? We could have got better but we didn't accept the money we. Or a selling club

I don't think we could have bought better than Forestieri for the money offered by Derby, around £7 million, but I get your point and I am sure Chansiri won't sell our best players even for good money. 

7 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

But I'd like Bannan to go to Burnley.... are we not allowed that ??

Likewise, nothing against the bloke but nothing wrong with wanting to improve either.