Which other team will get automatic with us?

Guest wilyfox

Going by the job Monk did at Leeds in one season with loans, predominantly, I'd expect Boro to be up there - but they face a defensive overhaul. Depends whom he can get in to replace Gibson and Chambers. Their midfield is already strong with Clayton, Leadbitter, and Forshaw. Gestede and Bamford are goalscorers at this level. 

Our start will be the key - the last two years have let us down and ended up playing catch up and ended up with a play-off position. We will need an additional 10 points from last season and we could do with 6 or so of these coming in our first 10 games.

I always book my holidays around the play offs. I have just booked during the play offs for next season I am that confident.....:ph34r:

Seriously depends on our recruitment, if we get that right I think we will be seriously pushing!

I'm going to say Boro. They have the nucleus of the side still that got promoted to the PL the season before so will know the demands. Not only that they have Garry Monk who did really well with Leeds all things considered and knows the league now.

Sunderland will struggle like Villa did and I think Hull will be in transition. As for the sides already in the league you have to consider Villa, Derby and Norwich but there really is nobody to fear if we go into it with a positive mindset and a bit more of an offensive philosophy. 

Edited by MuddyFunkster

my top 6 is

Villa

Derby

Boro

Norwich

Owls

Brentford or Brum

to go down: Burton Ipswich pigs

My 11 y/o son reckons.

Norwich

Derby

Villa

Owls

Boro

scumderland

to go down: pigs forest Burton

my Mrs says she doesnt wanna play as its too early to make predictions as squads are not decided yet!