Released Premier League Players

I recognise a few of the names, but I do not have a clue if any of them are decent now.

Pienaar used to be good, O'Shea used to be a good defender, Fletcher I thought was a good player.

Probably all long term injured or something though for all I know.

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

One name leaps out to me. Darren Fletcher is still top quality.

Surprised he is leaving as Pulis was very complementary about him last season, and he played all 38 Prem matches.

I'd have mentioned him with Ledley as someone who stands out but he signed for Stoke last week. Must have been on a fair whack.

Yaya Sanogo from Arsenal, but he'll probably go back to France.

Alex Davey from Chelsea might be worth a look, well thought of young defender who seems to have decided he wants to play first team football.

Shaun Maloney can probably still do a job at this level, we could certainly benefit from his deliveries.

Joleon Lescott's probably done, but we could easily end up with worse.

7 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

He's an absolute bombscare for Scotland, tho maybe he's been saving all of his form for West Brom. Hard to believe tho as his positioning and passing in the dark blue are both atrocious. I honestly wouldn't want him in a Wednesday shirt, even on a free (tho ofc he's gone to Stoke).

52 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Surprised he is leaving as Pulis was very complementary about him last season, and he played all 38 Prem matches.

Didnt fletcher sign for stoke ?

Edited by Animal

1 minute ago, Animal said:

Lloyd isgrove looked okay when he played for us last time around, where has been since us? 

We signed him on from Southampton on loan and all he has done since is play a few cup games for them and a spell on loan at Barnsley in 15/16.

8 minutes ago, Animal said:

Did fletcher sign for stoke ?

Yes signed last week. Says that West Brom did want him to stay but he turned down their offer so therefore was available on a free due to contract ending.

Edited by Etchesketch