Guest Kagoshimaowl

If true Sasso has made the right choice. He knows we will sign a centre back so he will only be 4th choice which is less game time than he got last season.  Why would he do that?

Guest wilyfox

Never sign a contract offered by a Penguin. It'll probably melt as though made from chocolate. 

2 minutes ago, tuttuttut said:

Morale of the story is if Penguin tweets or posts something, it's always the opposite. 

But he will get one right one day. 

I hope. 

oh god no, I'm already missing Penguin this transfer window, so much so i might actually go on twitter. As for Sasso, as a bckup he was decent enough and I wouldnt have complained about him getting another year

14 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Why do you say that?

Well after watching him every game he's played at hillsborough this season I just think he's to lightweight, knocked off the ball way to easily going up for defensive headers, ok with his footwork, no good in the air, when they hoof it up field I cringe in my seat because he wins jack Sh*t in the air. 

11 minutes ago, Garryswfc said:

Well after watching him every game he's played at hillsborough this season I just think he's to lightweight, knocked off the ball way to easily going up for defensive headers, ok with his footwork, no good in the air, when they hoof it up field I cringe in my seat because he wins jack Sh*t in the air. 

so out of five points you made 4 equal "hes no good in the air"

Guest RocketOwl
1 hour ago, Garryswfc said:

Spot on analysis.

The gap between a one season older Glenn and a one season more experienced Vincent is closing. There comes a point when they cross.

I would be delighted if he re-signs. I see him very much as an improving player. Huge potential.

I think this is such a shame really. cost us nothing and will only improve. has come on immense from the season previous. great age and THE best centre back with his distribution. he deserves more and personally would rather see hutch going in defence and having sasso as back up third choice ahead of loovens and using the money elsewhere WAWAW