Website

Just had a look on the redeveloped site, layout has changed slightly and a few changes here and there but it has improved slot in terms of locating through the website and generally is more efficient 

good work by the club it seems

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have managed to log onto new website but don't see how I can review my account history re loyalty points, purchase history, friends and family details etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

18 hours ago, millo said:

I have managed to log onto new website but don't see how I can review my account history re loyalty points, purchase history, friends and family details etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Yeah same here, ill give em more time before I panic but currently can't find where my priority points are or history as you say. Maybe it's taking time to import all the old info

3 hours ago, clud17 said:

I cant even sign in with my old details, do you have to register a new account?

Yes it seems so, then there's no purchase history or priority point record.

I'm hoping they are still working on the details but would have been best to wait until fully functioning before opening it up.

52 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Perhaps everybody starts at zero priority points at the start of next season and this is just their cute little way of letting everybody know :laugh:

I can't think of a fairer way to do it myself. New website, new beginnings.

I mean like it seems that you have had to go to every home match for 3 years to get a chance of an away ticket. In the 70's, 80's and 90's you just drove to the away ground and got your dosh out of your pocket when you got to the turnstile. Done this at Brighton, Charlton and all sorts of places on a whim, football isn't fun any more, miss a few games and you're a second class under-privileged citizen with no rights.