iFollow

I'm a true fan who has only moved overseas temporarily to help people who aren't true fans and have moved away with shitexcuses like feeding their kids instead of going to watch Wednesday see the error of their ways.

Same offer applies in this thread as the other thread that the more clever people started a while back.

I've got a foreign address and bank account so pm me for a/c details if you want to send me the money and I'll sort out your subscriptions.

Thanks. WAWWAW.

4 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I'm a true fan who has only moved overseas temporarily to help people who aren't true fans and have moved away with shitexcuses like feeding their kids instead of going to watch Wednesday see the error of their ways.

Same offer applies in this thread as the other thread that the more clever people started a while back.

I've got a foreign address and bank account so pm me for a/c details if you want to send me the money and I'll sort out your subscriptions.

Thanks. WAWWAW.

Is it still £20 you charge.  As its a different thread your offer is technically second hand now.

19 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Thanks. WAWWAW.

Don't help them mate you can get cheap noodles for 20p a go at Asda, they will fill any kid for a day. Plenty of money left for Wednesday trips + beers then

8 minutes ago, Paddy NYC Owl said:

I'd be amazed if its not on iOS or Android for the first game of the season. I was doing promo for them yesterday and they took plenty of shots of me pretending to use it on an iPad and my Mobile.

Im gonna look a right c*** if its not now.....

I use one of their (Neulion) apps on ipad its a bit buggy but works when it eventually logs in.

9 hours ago, 0191Owl said:

Like many others, I'd imagine, who can't get to Hillsborough due to living away from Sheffield, I am more than happy to pay to watch the Wednesday play on a stream. However, with it not being available in the UK, does anyone know of a VPN which would be quick enough for HD Football? Thanks in advance!

Dash VPN, they'll charge you but never let me down when I was working abroad

57 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Can somebody explain all this VPN ,DNS stuff. Are we realistically going to be able to watch games live somehow. Will we still get JP and Rob on (almost) live commentary if not viewable. 

A VPN is a bit of software that disguises your location and what you're doing on the internet. There are lots of reasons you might want to use one but in this instance what we want to do is fool the iFollow site in to thinking you're in another country.

The VPN routes your internet connection via a server in another country so as far as the website can see your visiting them from Holland or wherever when in fact you're actually in UK.

I'm confident you'll be able to watch games and it does say there will be commentary which I assume will still be JP and Rob.

4 hours ago, dave said:

I'd be surprised if it doesn't need an overseas address and bank account

It might let you sign up with your UK payment and even take the cash off you. But you'll be stuck when they kick you out and you'll lucky to get a refund. 

You'll need a friend overseas I reckon. As well as the vpn or dns

I'm going to be working in France a lot this year but I will still only have my UK bank accounts etc so I'm hoping it just requires you being in another country to watch even if you pay from a UK account. I'll probably email them and ask.

14 hours ago, Grimbarian said:

It is a possibility, depends on your ISP, most are fairly flexible just sometimes the router is blocked from advanced configuration but doesn't necessarily mean that SmartDNS isn't an option, some providers offer both such as Overplay which is good.

cheers..will look into it

Just a quick note on IPVanish i've been using it from the early days of TOR and last year in America to watch sky on my MacBook connected to a tv for the playoff semi's and have had no trouble what so ever. Never try'd any other because that's always been spot on.

20 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

those people aren't true Wednesday fans 

19 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

True Wednesday fans would not move too far from the area so they couldn't get to every single home match

17 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

No true Wednesday fans would move out of the area, they'd take a lesser paid job in the area. Unfortunately sometimes to be a true fan you can't be the greatest Dad ever.

lol

Seems obvious bait, but it's certainly hooking a few!!

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Can we sign up for this yet or do we have to wait? This is a dream for me being in Japan but I'm messed up when it comes to computers so I hope it's a simple system to use.

On 2017-6-6 at 15:51, Ellis Rimmer said:

True Wednesday fans would not move too far from the area so they couldn't get to every single home match

True Wednesday fans would live in a caravan so they can move to reach away game location when not at Hillsborough. 

Or would hide in Banans hair