iFollow

30 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I trust that is said in jest . There are true wednesday fans in uk and around the world who would love to be at s6 every home match but for various reasons are unable to get there. Health,finances,work to name but 3.

Consider yourself fortunate if you can get to every home match. 

You deserve lots of negging if you were serious. 

True Wednesday fans would not move too far from the area so they couldn't get to every single home match

1 hour ago, alexwatson12 said:

I just tried using a VPN and it gives me the option of signing up for 130EUR for live matches. Here is what it includes:

mXMqzAR.png

It also says that at first Android/iOS won't support live matches or full match replays, but they will be trying to get this working at some point. 

What VPN do you use?

I have a season ticket but I work in Ireland and miss the odd away game. With my business taking off further I'm going to miss even more games. Bloody frustrating that it says it's for overseas fans but not Ireland :columbo:

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

True Wednesday fans would not move too far from the area so they couldn't get to every single home match

Some true Wednesday fans have to move out of the area to earn a living and put food in their kids mouths.

Football or kids welfare? Not even a choice

5 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

What VPN do you use?

I have a season ticket but I work in Ireland and miss the odd away game. With my business taking off further I'm going to miss even more games. Bloody frustrating that it says it's for overseas fans but not Ireland :columbo:

I use IP vanish and although I've only just started using it it has worked really well so far.

https://www.ipvanish.com/

19 minutes ago, prowl said:

Some true Wednesday fans have to move out of the area to earn a living and put food in their kids mouths.

Football or kids welfare? Not even a choice

No true Wednesday fans would move out of the area, they'd take a lesser paid job in the area. Unfortunately sometimes to be a true fan you can't be the greatest Dad ever.

3 hours ago, woodys said:

Grim...am i right in thinking smartDNS might not necessarily get around my broadband filter the way a VPN does?

It is a possibility, depends on your ISP, most are fairly flexible just sometimes the router is blocked from advanced configuration but doesn't necessarily mean that SmartDNS isn't an option, some providers offer both such as Overplay which is good.

I've been living near Newcastle since 2008 when my family moved up due to my parents getting jobs up here. Unfortunately, even at 18, a season ticket at £300 + £500 in travel for home games alone simply prices me out of Hillsborough which I cannot complain about really. Luckily, I'm hopefully moving back to Sheffield in September for Uni so I may or may not need this service but it'd be good to know if it's a possibility or not.

10 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

With every game now being streamed online, I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot more of our matches appearing on Kodi next season.

Kodi would be good but I wouldn't be opposed to paying for £110 if it meant that the video doesn't constantly freeze.

Edited by 0191Owl

I'd be surprised if it doesn't need an overseas address and bank account

It might let you sign up with your UK payment and even take the cash off you. But you'll be stuck when they kick you out and you'll lucky to get a refund. 

You'll need a friend overseas I reckon. As well as the vpn or dns

Edited by dave