iFollow

Like many others, I'd imagine, who can't get to Hillsborough due to living away from Sheffield, I am more than happy to pay to watch the Wednesday play on a stream. However, with it not being available in the UK, does anyone know of a VPN which would be quick enough for HD Football? Thanks in advance!

29 minutes ago, 0191Owl said:

Like many others, I'd imagine, who can't get to Hillsborough due to living away from Sheffield, I am more than happy to pay to watch the Wednesday play on a stream. However, with it not being available in the UK, does anyone know of a VPN which would be quick enough for HD Football? Thanks in advance!

Newcastle is hardly that far tho.

6 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

If you had player hd, you have to do a password reset. Saw it in some small print. 

Maybe give that a try. 

I put in what I thought was my password and it didn't work. I may have forgotten it, I don't know. Anyroad, I did a password reset and all was reyt.

2 hours ago, 0191Owl said:

Wait for it to be fully launched and see which SmartDNS providers support it, VPN is not what you want to use for watching TV.

I just tried using a VPN and it gives me the option of signing up for 130EUR for live matches. Here is what it includes:

mXMqzAR.png

It also says that at first Android/iOS won't support live matches or full match replays, but they will be trying to get this working at some point. 

2 hours ago, 0191Owl said:

PIA mate not free but very reliable and easy to setup/use

2 minutes ago, Grimbarian said:

Wait for it to be fully launched and see which SmartDNS providers support it, VPN is not what you want to use for watching TV.

Grim...am i right in thinking smartDNS might not necessarily get around my broadband filter the way a VPN does?

13 minutes ago, alexwatson12 said:

I just tried using a VPN and it gives me the option of signing up for 130EUR for live matches. Here is what it includes:

mXMqzAR.png

It also says that at first Android/iOS won't support live matches or full match replays, but they will be trying to get this working at some point. 

what device u using ??

1 minute ago, brian joicey said:

what device u using ??

That was just using my Android phone and IP Vanish VPN. 

I used IP Vanish to watch iPlayer last week by the way and it was totally solid for that. No buffering. 

Edited by alexwatson12