Harry Maguire

He's been talked about as a potential England player and some experts have thought him unlucky not to have been in any squads so I think he is out of our League.  With Hull going down I think a Premier League team will be looking to snap him up this summer. He's hefty and not the quickest but he is very good on the ball. Everton and Tottenham are rumoured to be interested.

Can't see it happening.

Even though he's a Wednesdayite and what we need, he will have no problem finding another top flight club after relegation.

We need a solid commanding centre back like him but we would have more of a chance in bringing in someone like Hanley; Bartley, Manga or Flint. Maguire will go to a top flight club.

The rumourmill is suggesting £20million plus. Out of our range.  He's got a younger brother Laurence at Chesterfield who is also a centre half and played a few games last season. Just been offered a new contract. I think he would be more our price range!!!!

5 minutes ago, Etchesketch said:

The rumourmill is suggesting £20million plus. Out of our range.  He's got a younger brother Laurence at Chesterfield who is also a centre half and played a few games last season. Just been offered a new contract. I think he would be more our price range!!!!

£20m is madness for a defender who not an international and couldn't get into the Hull team until recently. 

Imagine the calibre of player you'd get from Italy for that. 

3 minutes ago, Rogers said:

£20m is madness for a defender who not an international and couldn't get into the Hull team until recently. 

Imagine the calibre of player you'd get from Italy for that. 

I know., inflated prices.  In todays British market it sounds about par though that.  Can't see Hull looking for any less.  Just turned 24 so a good age too.

Edited by Etchesketch