Graham Dorrans

3 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Meh. Think what we need centrally is a defensive midfielder, some power in there. Too many light weights in Lee, Bannan and Jones. Hutchinson can't guarantee a full season either. 

Agreed! Should go for Danny Williams in my opinion. I've always been impressed with him. Stand out player for Reading in the play off final.

I thought we might be in for him when I saw the Rangers bid. He's been very good in the past and 6 goals from deep midfield isn't bad at all. It's just whether he can put a foot in?

Hes probably in the similar mould to Scowen but doesn't really add height or speed in there.

54 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Way past his best.

Its a no from me, but he might be the type of player that Carlos likes, a winger who doesn't operate like one More of a central midfielder these last few years Plus he's Scottish Wonder what connection the person who's doing our recruitment, has with that country Don't for one moment think that Carlos scouted all these players from North of the border

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Its a no from me, but he might be the type of player that Carlos likes, a winger who doesn't operate like one More of a central midfielder these last few years Plus he's Scottish Wonder what connection the person who's doing our recruitment, has with that country Don't for one moment think that Carlos scouted all these players from North of the border

Norwich isnt in Scotland. 

Historically I always thought Dorrans was a top player.  But he's had injuries and he's now 30 and we don't need that type of creative player in the middle. We need a physical presence in defensive midfield as we can't rely on Hutch for a full season.  It's definitely a no from me.

CM with a 1 in 4 goal record, including last season (6/23).

Cant argue with that. It's a better record than Lee! 

Always thought he He was a good player, Still only 30.

We had no like for like cover or challenge to KL. Seems ok to me.

Edited by Holmowl