There was a recent poll on here that had 66% wanting Carlos to stay and 33% wanting Carlos to leave.  After watching most of this rather drab play off final between two average sides, why the LOVE FEST for our current manager? Irrespective of whether we manage promotion next season, we have missed (well in my 44 year lifetime) the best opportunity to get promotion to the top division.  Unless he changes our YAWNSVILLE style of playing surely we're going to miss out again, because next year won't be so forgiving as this year.

Brighton stuck with their manager and for good reason, they narrowly missed out on automatic promotion and they absolutely battered us in the second leg at home and to be fair they could have been 4 up at half time.  We could have played till midnight against UDDERS and not scored in our home leg.  

I hope I'm wrong (I usually am) but unless we do something completely different in terms of set up and tactics next season I fear we will under achieve.  Just want to ask the 66% why they are so positive Carlos is the right choice... 

1 minute ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

After watching most of this rather drab play off final between two average sides, why the LOVE FEST for our current manager?

Not really Carlos' fault that two other teams are playing out a sh*t game.

1 minute ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

I don't come on here every day though, just wanted an answer to why 66% supported the current manager?

Really? 

Our most successful manager in most fans' lifetime and you can't comprehend why people like him??

engage your brain before posting.