v Huddersfield

Does anyone have a link to the full match? Going on holiday and wouldn't mind 90 mins of football to get me though the 4hr flight. Downloadable link would be a bonus. Must be crazy wanting to watch it again. Cheers all. 

lol

No really. I can't be dealing with crying babies. I've got enough songs for about 2 hour. I only really want to watch the goal and look at the pretty lights. if I'm lucky I might even see myself which would make my journey more comfortable.

1 hour ago, Daveabuk said:

Does anyone have a link to the full match? Going on holiday and wouldn't mind 90 mins of football to get me though the 4hr flight. Downloadable link would be a bonus. Must be crazy wanting to watch it again. Cheers all. 

Id rather open the emergency door on the plane jump out than watch that again. 

Your one of those arnt you.... 

do you like cigarettes put out on your chest? To be smacked about while sitting in your own filth? 

The only reason i can see you would want to watch that again is if you have been a very naughty boy...

13 hours ago, Daveabuk said:

lol

No really. I can't be dealing with crying babies. I've got enough songs for about 2 hour. I only really want to watch the goal and look at the pretty lights. if I'm lucky I might even see myself which would make my journey more comfortable.

walkman7_1436163i.jpg