Season Tickets Back On Sale

Because we're heading towards maximum number we want to sell. 

They don't want stadium completely full of season ticket holders. 

Probably wanting at least 7,000 available for those who prefer to pay on day. 

13 minutes ago, oli1980 said:

Jesus wept, Those prices are crazy

£21 per game on Kop so even if you miss 6 games still works sub £30 per game plus priority, Id prefer £199 season tickets of course I would but that's just because it would save me money not because it would actually help the club move forward.

40 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Don't understand why season tickets are not being sold after 3rd July? I know they will be put on sale later.

Why not just say here is the price until start of the season.

I agree.

If the stadium is full of season ticket holders is that such a bad thing?

I'm sure there's a very good reason for this but a really think the option to purchase a ticket should be kept open until the end of July.

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

I agree.

If the stadium is full of season ticket holders is that such a bad thing?

I'm sure there's a very good reason for this but a really think the option to purchase a ticket should be kept open until the end of July.

Yes - walk ups pay more.

And it is a bit harsh on people who work every other weekend etc that can't commit to a Season Ticket but can make about 10 games a year. All ST means we are alienating a large part of the fanbase by not allowing them to attend.

1 minute ago, Last_Great_Hope said:

Yes - walk ups pay more.

And it is a bit harsh on people who work every other weekend etc that can't commit to a Season Ticket but can make about 10 games a year. All ST means we are alienating a large part of the fanbase by not allowing them to attend.

They do pay more but if only half show up them you're loading money.  season tickets while less money for the club is definitely money in the bank.  With the match day prices so high do we have that many walk ups on a consistent basis? 

3 minutes ago, Last_Great_Hope said:

Yes - walk ups pay more.

True. I for one would miss out I attended 16 home league games and 2 away last season. Would love a season ticket but I work most Saturdays until about 2pm so it doesn't really make sense. I still have a nagging feeling I could've bought a ST at the early bird price but again it probably would've lost me a lot of money and I can't guarantee how many games I can make. I'll have to settle for another membership next season I reckon. 

36 minutes ago, oli1980 said:

Jesus wept, Those prices are crazy

If you were that bothered people would have bought one earlier when the prices were less crazy

Now its just moaning for the sake of moaning 

Like everyone else, I like to study the prices for each stand for each phase, but are there really many people for whom these prices have a direct impact?

A handful of people who have returned to Sheffield;

A handful of people who have moved from unemployed/low pay to a secure job; and

A few waiting "to see who we sign before committing". More fool you then.

And those that wait "to see what division we'll be in" presumably won't be buying now.