Jose Semedo

Thought he deserved his own farewell thread in recognition of his service to us. Certainly not the most talented player to ever pull on the the blue and white stripes but alongside Lee Bullen we will struggle to find a player who has been more committed to us whilst here. Hope we see him again in the future in some kind of coaching or ambassador capacity. Until then he definitely has a few good years playing in him and will do a club a sterling job in league 1 or 2. Best of luck Jose and thanks for the memories.

I haven't been blessed in been able to watch some proper legends, so people like jose along with bullen, liera and jj are standout players for me personally. Not blessed with magnificent ability, but not at all bad players, but what they gave to club is priceless. I love players like them. Its not always about ability for me. So thsnkyou jose semedo. WAWAW.

Sad day he was definitely a favourite not been in sight of a starting place for a long time. We all loved the nostalgia of him. All the best Jose, if you come back to Hillsborough next year I am sure you will get a great reception 

Top pro-was always doing extra sessions after training (even if it was just to look even more buff)

Top bloke- anyone who has ever spoken to him will testify that he comes across as a genuine, likeable chap who was always happy to talk to fans.

Top player? We'll once upon a time... That first season he was nothing short of immense!

He's magic you know!

While the club may now be looking for players of a superior technical ability, we'll struggle to find many who will ever match his passion, work rate and commitment.

Thanks for the memories Jose

Wawaw

59 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Thought he deserved his own farewell thread in recognition of his service to us. Certainly not the most talented player to ever pull on the the blue and white stripes but alongside Lee Bullen we will struggle to find a player who has been more committed to us whilst here. Hope we see him again in the future in some kind of coaching or ambassador capacity. Until then he definitely has a few good years playing in him and will do a club a sterling job in league 1 or 2. Best of luck Jose and thanks for the memories.

Well said mate 

Image result for jose semedo

Image result for jose semedo

I'm surprised by this. Expected him to have another contract....just for his influence around the place. 

Perhaps he wants a couple more seasons playing before he hangs up his boot.

He's been an absolute model professional, and was part of one of the best seasons I've experienced as a fan. 

Guest Dusty Curtains

Hero. 

You kind of knew that straight away that the Championship was a bit quick for him.

Whatever, if I showed that much resilience and dedication in my job, I wouldn't be doing it after all

theae years.