Callum Mcmanamum

Like him but his attitude must not be the best for him to be constantly left out of the team/squad. Think the likes of Rhodes, Winnall and Fletcher would like to see him get more game time. 

I always like it when he's warming up. He does a couple of stretches then looks longingly at the bench to bring him on. Once Bullen was waving madly in his direction and he thought he'd got the call, only for it to be for Nuhiu who was down by the corner flag.....denied!

Would have liked to see more of him and/or Buckley in truth but as the season went on Carlos got more and more cautious which meant no room for out and out wide men, shame really. 

I would not.  Has many good qualities, but it is all let down by his ego which overshadows any team spirit.  Of course this is mere speculation from my own observations, but that is how I see him. and unfortunately Fernando has similar issues in my opinion.

Meanwhile whenever Buckley made an appearance he almost always looked lacklustre.

I could see a situation where he signs for another club in the summer and has a similar season to the one Aiden McGeady had last season.

I honestly can't work out why we favoured playing a central midfielder out wide ahead of him.

1 hour ago, Pod9 said:

Like him but his attitude must not be the best for him to be constantly left out of the team/squad. Think the likes of Rhodes, Winnall and Fletcher would like to see him get more game time. 

Bannan said he was always late for training in that Sky Sports interview. Probably a big reason behind for why Carlos rarely started him. Doesn't really show the right commitment if you can't even turn up on time.