What makes you think it will be better next season?

Yeah despite being critical of the combination of Carlos and the transfer committee not really beige on the same page, I can't name a manager who would defo do better. As such,  stick with what you know,  what the players like etc

But CC must learn to drop his favourites  sign some pace and play with some width to get more in the box for our strikers. If he fails to do these, it will be same old same old, which will be fine, if he gets to pick his players to match hair style. At the moment however the two aren't matching.

1 hour ago, MallorcaOwl said:

We have improved over the 2 seasons CC has been in charge, we will make 4 or 5 signings, I really believe that we will challange for the top 2 next season

:manager:

Our football league position has improved every season since Megson was first appointed. We're on an upwards trend and have one of the best chairman in the country, alot of our panic signings are out  of contract this summer, bring in a couple more of quality in their place and we're incredibly well positioned for next season. No rebuilding work, no clear outs, no big drama, just steady progress

1 hour ago, Almat said:

What about Villa?? Like him or loathe him, Bruce is a top manager at this level. Given a full pre-season he will sort them out. Norwich won't under achieve like they did this season either imo. This season was a massive opportunity wasted...

Every season we don't go up is a wasted opportunity now we have money and ambition.

Next season could see 81 points take second. It's an unpredictable league.

2 hours ago, Tamworthowl said:

Consistency and stability, combined with a manager/head coach who is a theorist. He will learn from his mistakes, Chansiri will make sure he learns from them too.

We have the right leadership team to improve. Improve from fourth to top two.

This ^^^ 

I hope Carlos can learn but if he doesn't I'm confident DC will act accordingly. 

The championship will be strong next season, but I can't see anyone running away with it like Newcastle and Brighton did this year. 

Villa, Boro, Derby, Fulham, Leeds and Norwich will be challenging but shouldn't be feared. I can see Sunderland and Hull struggling tbh

Providing we get our recruitment right we've got a great chance of automatic

3 hours ago, Tamworthowl said:

Consistency and stability, combined with a manager/head coach who is a theorist. He will learn from his mistakes, Chansiri will make sure he learns from them too.

I admire your optimism and I hope you are right. If Carlos is capable of learning from his mistakes then we are in for a great season....

5 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

C'mon what makes you think we're going up? Carlos signing? Its gonna take more than that

Wasn't you auditioning for clapper of the year not so long ago when some people, myself included were doubting Carlos' management?.

Guest everydays_wednesday
6 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

Derby and Birmingham, Forest will be up there challenging

If they are I believe we will be champions by Christmas.........

7 hours ago, Tamworthowl said:

He will learn from his mistakes

lol 

He is one of the most stubborn managers we have had here 

7 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

C'mon what makes you think we're going up? Carlos signing? Its gonna take more than that

I'm hoping Carlos will sign better and will learn from the lessons of this season.

7 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

Whatever, but the signs will have to be there very early in the season or he will be replaced, no room for complacency this time around