Shirts / Kit Post Season Sale?!

I want to get my 3 year old and 1 year old a full Wednesday kit. Why oh why are they STILL priced at £50 for a now old and out of date kit?

Get them shifted for £10/£15 a pop and sell all the stock off. 

While they're at it, get the adults shirts down to £15 a pop and I'll end up spending a fair whack on kitting out the family with the shirts we don't already own. As it stands, I'm not spending a penny. 

I can buy an adidas Real Madrid full kit for £20 - and they're in the Champions League Final! Nothing like putting off the younger generation from supporting Wednesday...

17 minutes ago, Geohay said:

I want to get my 3 year old and 1 year old a full Wednesday kit. Why oh why are they STILL priced at £50 for a now old and out of date kit?

While they're at it, get the adults shirts down to £15 a pop and I'll end up spending a fair whack on kitting out the family with the shirts we don't already own. As it stands, I'm not spending a penny. 

I can buy an adidas Real Madrid full kit for £20 - and they're in the Champions League Final! Nothing like putting off the younger generation from supporting Wednesday...

Where ? Knock offs don't count lol 

http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/details/AD13384/adidas-Infant-Boys-RMCF-Real-Madrid-Home-Kit-White-Clear-Grey 

http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/details/AD13328/adidas-Infant-Boys-RMCF-Real-Madrid-Away-Goalkeeper-Kit-Green-Green

£20. All the kids sizes from baby to teens. 

Home / Away / 3rd / GK. 

All £20. 

Unlike Wednesday, you can buy authentic kits from other sources other than the club. 

45 minutes ago, Geohay said:

Our club shop must be the worst run in the country, nothing makes sense what they do

It is something that continues to baffle me about Wednesday... The sheer lack of connection with the fans in circumstances like this is amateur. We should be doing everything to shift some last minute shirts to people before the new one comes out. Instead, shirts are full price and there's no push to make any money now the season's over. The new shirt should be out already!!

1 minute ago, Animal said:

I'm sure we're the only club that takes the wee wee with football kits with release days ect.... can't believe how late on owls in the park is too. 

It probably sounds daft, but clubs like Liverpool, Man United, Barcelona etc have all been parading their kits for next season and in some cases actually worn the new kit this season. 

They're the leaders in generating revenue, it'd be nice if we could replicate them sometime. 

1 hour ago, Geohay said:

The new one won't be available until August - September,  another few months of full price sales. 

17 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Why would you want a kit now when the season is over? 

Quite a few people wait until they drop in price. I do. Why spend £50-odd on something that six months later might be £20? It's not like you need to wear the latest shirt, I just wear em for playing footy in.

9 minutes ago, chrisf said:

Quite a few people wait until they drop in price. I do. Why spend £50-odd on something that six months later might be £20? It's not like you need to wear the latest shirt, I just wear em for playing footy in.

Or then again, might not be.

Maybe the club want to encourage full price, early season, sales by discouraging those that wait until it's less than half price.

In my opinions, as a 1 shirt every five years person, £40 new is more than enough.