Play off final

Please forgive me if this has already been posted. My question is will you be watching the play off on Monday or doing something else?

I'm going away for a few days and will have a nice afternoon in a pub in sunny Norfolk (that doesn't show sky sports)

I don't think I can watch it. Even watching the league one final, all I couldn't think the first ten mins was that we missed a huge opportunity. Could envisage us there doing the job in an alternate reality. 

Hope Reading win to remove a potential competitior next season. Think it's make or break for Hudds

Edited by Bluesteel

11 minutes ago, leetheowl said:

Please forgive me if this has already been posted. My question is will you be watching the play off on Monday or doing something else?

I'm going away for a few days and will have a nice afternoon in a pub in sunny Norfolk (that doesn't show sky sports)

It's good to know your plans.

Thanks for that.

I'm off down to Lydden Hill for the weekend to watch the World Rallycross. 

I was originally planning on heading straight into London from there on Monday morning for the playoff final, but since that turned to sh*t I'll be staying on in Dover for the day with the family getting drunk. 

Not even remotely interested in watching the final. 

Reading are possibly the most boring club in football.   Historically third or fourth division with crowds to match.  Awful new stadium and you just know their "fans" will only turn out when Chelsea or Man Utd play there.  As Huddersfield is one of my favourite awaydays too, I hope Reading win.

1 minute ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Reading are possibly the most boring club in football.   Historically third or fourth division with crowds to match.  Awful new stadium and you just know their "fans" will only turn out when Chelsea or Man Utd play there.  As Huddersfield is one of my favourite awaydays too, I hope Reading win.

Agreed. Always a good day out at Huddersfield. Never like going to Reading.