Get Allardyce in before he signs

Carlos is staying.

Haven't you heard lol 

Ye let's get big Sam he will make a brilliant football boot cleaner. Or maybe a toilet attendant on the kop because we really need one on there. I'm sick of having to wee wee up the wall outside.

Edited by foxowl

If we want to fanny around in the championship for a few more years we are on the right track If we want Premiership football get real. If my facts are correct 5 foreign managers in the last 16 years have achieved promotion including Benetiz WTF:

9 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

Get real Footballs bent because of the amount of money involved....nothing new under the sun.

Do you think your lot are going to have a good season ?

it's going to be tougher than you think, you'll soon see the championship is a bigger fish than league one

3 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Do you think your lot are going to have a good season ?

it's going to be tougher than you think, you'll soon see the championship is a bigger fish than league one

Don't let the fact that I don't think Carlos is upto it cloud your judgement. I like him, I really do but not as the guy to take us to the next level. I will eat the Humble Pie if he does I'll be delighted but I just can't see it. All the people I would rather have in his place got jobs before the end of the season but heard the news on Sky that Allardyce is leaving Palace. As a businessman I would have thought you understand that good opportunities don't always present themselves and when they do you have to take advantage.

Peace.