Backing

The team has had a good 2 years and I think most championship fans would be happy if their club was in our situation.

Weve built on and continuing to do so and chansiri has made a good choice to keep Carlos on and not do a Derby or piggies error of a new manager and team at the start of every season and keep on taking and rebuilding the team. 

We have our fire place and now we just need to add fuel to the fire and turn the jazzy music to the rock and go for it next season 

We need to get behind our boys next year and like the boys use the upsets of the play offs to spurr us on as well as them, finish the job third time round and get back to the promised land 

Probarbarbly 

I don't think there's been a problem with backing. Hopefully, part of the discussion between DC and CC will have been about the lack of entertaining football, particularly at Hillsborough If the fayre is a little less turgid, then you can expect the fans to show a little more enthusiasm

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

I don't think there's been a problem with backing. Hopefully, part of the discussion between DC and CC will have been about the lack of entertaining football, particularly at Hillsborough If the fayre is a little less turgid, then you can expect the fans to show a little more enthusiasm

Disagree about the backing. Hillsborough has been like a morgue/library this season, I know the team has been negative compared to the season before but it's not been an intimidating place for teams to visit. You also only have to look at some of the rubbish being said on social media today about Carlos staying.