Carlos/Porto rumour

13 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Sky sports, which is marginally better than the Star or the Daily f*cking Mail lol

To be fair , Sky are usually on the money with the contacts they have inside clubs. 

3 minutes ago, trev said:

Clubs often talk to more than one manager.

Very true Trev. My view is if there wasnt anything in these Carlos rumours , then the club would have released a statement already knocking these rumours on the head and confirming he was staying. 

This needs sorting asap so we can get on with the planning for next season. 

Carlos will be gone imminently. If he wanted to stay it'd have been done and dusted by now and the club would announce it and move on. Wouldn't surprise me if they were finalising details with a new manager then breaking news of CC's departure at the same time that they introduce the new boss.

1 minute ago, OxonOwl said:

Seems there are a few reports that DC and CC met yesterday. The longer it goes with no announcement, the more likely it is that Carlos is going

Or that the finer details of the deal just need finalising :manager:

4 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

Seems there are a few reports that DC and CC met yesterday. The longer it goes with no announcement, the more likely it is that Carlos is going

Thats my feeling. 

2 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

If he's staying there's nowt to announce.

Know what you are saying and clubs don't always rush to clear up uncertainty but I would hope the club realise the rumours that abound and would wish to put an end to them

1 minute ago, OxonOwl said:

Know what you are saying and clubs don't always rush to clear up uncertainty but I would hope the club realise the rumours that abound and would wish to put an end to them

Nobody with any sense pays any attention to rumours.