No guts, no glory

Ok fair enough guys but having watched the League 2 semi's and then the League 1 final I can honestly say that not only were they great matches to watch but if I were a fan of any of the losing teams at least I would feel that we had given it a real go and not gone out with a whimper which to me is why we all feel so disappointed with last Wednesday night

12 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Can there not be some form of punishment for anybody starting a Carlos thread now ?

I think it's justified.

How about their username is changed to Terry Fookwit for a week ?

Might start a thread for this to see what people think. 

Imagine a world where every post was a new thread......

I like Carlos and I don't want to criticise him, but there's a very good point in this thread. I remember Eddie Howe being interviewed after Bournemouth had lost their first few games in the Prem and were odds on to go down. He refused to change the attacking style and said it would come good. A few weeks later they'd won a few and haven't looked back. Udders did the same to us. I don't believe in gung ho football but by pushing on wide players and getting midfield players to overlap it forces the defending team to drop and opens up space. We're at our best when we do this but for whatever reason on Wed night we didn't. 

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Can there not be some form of punishment for anybody starting a Carlos thread now ?

I think it's justified.

How about their username is changed to Terry Fookwit for a week ?

Mild electric shock to anyone using upper-case C 

ouch

I like the idea of someone having sat around for the last 4 or 5 days and then all of a sudden tonight this thought (the op) pops in their head.

:duntmatter: 

Edited by SiJ