toilet poll

Guest The Claw

how many times per week would owls fans consider the it hygienic that the toilets at the ground should be cleaned

a) only after the game

b) twice per week

c) never

I'm quite nostalgic about football grounds and their toilets

I still have part of me that hankers for the corrugated iron sheds a la Grimsby,Halifax etc.

Football grounds should be a bit seedy

It's part of the charm of football

Or maybe I'm just from a bygone era

I get what your saying and at one stage of time people treated things respect... every when the toilets would be abit basic and "seedy".

But as times have moved forward and money gets spent I'd like to think I can go for a s#it with wondering if the locks are bust or the seat is covered in pi$$. 

2 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

I get what your saying and at one stage of time people treated things respect... every when the toilets would be abit basic and "seedy".

But as times have moved forward and money gets spent I'd like to think I can go for a s#it with wondering if the locks are bust or the seat is covered in pi$$. 

Can you not dump at home? How many times do you need to go in a day?

2 hours ago, steveger said:

I won't use the club toilets especially the Kop ones, tell you what if that's the way people are at home then we have some proper scrubbers as fans...

Absolute filth... saying that i only went once last season, maybe our fans have smartened themselves up a bit....:ph34r:

That's a really bad case of constipation.

You must be ready to explode !

WTF:

My point is without you trying to be clever...

Some people are scrubbers and treat things like crap and look at the surroundings and think it's ok to disrespect it.. for example if you have a place that someone has flytipped on or vandalised it attracts the same sort of actions.

If they were to modernise it and make it look decent I'd like to think people would think twice and treat it with respect because it's nice.

I have never needed a crap at the match.. but if for some reason I did or for some old lad that may not be able to hold a crap in for a full 90.. would you want him to go to some nice toilets and feel comfortable or would you prefer him to go to some run down cubicle that's not fit for purpose? 

6 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

My point is without you trying to be clever...

Some people are scrubbers and treat things like crap and look at the surroundings and think it's ok to disrespect it.. for example if you have a place that someone has flytipped on or vandalised it attracts the same sort of actions.

If they were to modernise it and make it look decent I'd like to think people would think twice and treat it with respect because it's nice.

I have never needed a crap at the match.. but if for some reason I did or for some old lad that may not be able to hold a crap in for a full 90.. would you want him to go to some nice toilets and feel comfortable or would you prefer him to go to some run down cubicle that's not fit for purpose? 

OK we have nice fancy toilets but they'll still be used as smoking areas. Until the ignorants change their ways then I see no point in upgrading em.

They need to be fitted with smoke alarms that spray "water" that is collected in the troughs, might be the only way to stop em.

You can tell the season has ended. 

Toilets would be fine with a lick of paint, cladding, hot water and toilet roll.

If someone pees on the floor just open a trap door and they will never be found. 

Edited by tuttuttut