Please don't go

2 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

What happens if we get shut get someone else in and we finish 9th in league were are we then ? Sack him get someone else in oh look at Carlos just got derby promoted  

Tell u what what a good idea let's swap with rowett .and derby won't be able to give him the money he wasted this season with us cause derby are 1 year in front of us for blowing there cash and nearly getting ffp. All these bad signings and wages wasted by Carlos will impact us for next 2-3 years ,there will be no 20 million next season for signings and no player will be signed on upto 60k a wk will have to be out goings before any high earner joins our wage bill.

10 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

What happens if we get shut get someone else in and we finish 9th in league were are we then ? Sack him get someone else in oh look at Carlos just got derby promoted  

Of course he could relegate Derby and our new man takes us up as champions. 

2 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

Care to name any?

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

Tell u what what a good idea let's swap with rowett .and derby won't be able to give him the money he wasted this season with us cause derby are 1 year in front of us for blowing there cash and nearly getting ffp. All these bad signings and wages wasted by Carlos will impact us for next 2-3 years ,there will be no 20 million next season for signings and no player will be signed on upto 60k a wk will have to be out goings before any high earner joins our wage bill.

Bad signings ?? Are you for real who are they ???

18 minutes ago, billabongbilly said:

It would be an unnecessary throw of a dice at this stage.

Much rather see if CC can continue his progression next season ( and I think he deserves it )

If he fails then I would agree it's time to consider changing things up.

I'm torn by it all mate, I have loads of my own for and against arguments to make my mind up. One thing is for certain is that the managers job at Sheffield Wednesday would be very attractive and would no doubt interest some very good managers. Look at the squad of players they would inherit to start with, let alone Mr Chansiri's cheque book! 

15 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

He has already gone in my book.its now making sure we get the rite guy in . Don't want the ex Middlesborough manager in karanka he will play boring football had enough of that thanks . When u have 5 top strikers u need 2 flying wingers who plays that way gets my vote .

The thing is though, 2 flying out and out wingers and two strikers these days and you can get absolutely  ripped to shreds in midfield...

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

The thing is though, 2 flying out and out wingers and two strikers these days and you can get absolutely  ripped to shreds in midfield...

Yer maybe but be fun wouldn't it lose 4-3 win 4-3 .if we had the right full backs it can be possible 

24 minutes ago, belfast owl lad said:

if he's any self respect he will be penning his resignation letter.

It's easier for you, living in Belfast. Its internet driven mumbling. 

Like a select 15/16k I've trudged down to midweek games against MK Dons, Tranmere and Blackpool, and got outclassed. Hard work. Straight from work, crap tea, cold and checking the Internet when you get back at 11.15pm to see Oldham have won at Stockport to go above us in the league table. 

Absent fans can make less emotive decisions and give less meaningful opinions. 

I like Carlos. It's made it enjoyable. I came away on Wednesday thinking his time was up. That raw emotion. I've changed my mind. This manager fits this club, like Big Ron did. 

One more year. Let's make it happen. 

47 minutes ago, billabongbilly said:

The unfortunate thing is the shortsighted kneejerkers may just hound him out.

We all have our say, but only two people decide.

Carlos - has worked in Turkey. Do you think he really lets social media in Sheffield impact his career decisions?

DC - will decide based on his own timetable and satisfaction. Attendances and ST sales are through the roof, so he won't be influenced by grumbling fans.

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

It's easier for you, living in Belfast. Its internet driven mumbling. 

Like a select 15/16k I've trudged down to midweek games against MK Dons, Tranmere and Blackpool, and got outclassed. Hard work. Straight from work, crap tea, cold and checking the Internet when you get back at 11.15pm to see Oldham have won at Stockport to go above us in the league table. 

Absent fans can make less emotive decisions and give less meaningful opinions. 

I like Carlos. It's made it enjoyable. I came away on Wednesday thinking his time was up. That raw emotion. I've changed my mind. This manager fits this club, like Big Ron did. 

One more year. Let's make it happen. 

I know what you mean but he needs to have a serious look at himself though.

10 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Bad signings ?? Are you for real who are they ???

Bad signings yes loads not bad players . Mcmanaman Buckley emanulson winnall Rhodes fox  abdi sougou I can name around 15 players who were signed on very good money to play who either are benched or out of squad or worse .these players are on very very good money and ain't been used properly the signings have been a disaster when you think what they cost and huge wages there on 

44 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

I also think he's done a fantastic job these last two seasons but he's come up just a bit short in the all important games.Just my opinion like.

tbf its not the all important games hes come up short in... had 2 wins v the champions and 2 wins and 2 draws (with only an own goal conceded) v udders and won 6 out of last 7 when he really needed to.

i think its the littler games we fall short in, Burton home and away, ipswich H, lots of others before the turn of the year where if we had won them, we would have been with Brighton and Newcastle chasing the top two places instead of trying to catch up reading, udders an Leeds. 

We lost 6 at home this year compared to 2 the year before, Leeds before they was even playing well and i dont even wanna mention Brentford at home 2-0 down at HT an we were terrible first half.... Brentford away we BATTERED them and drew 1-1 !!

I always think Carlos can pull a one off result out the bag, Arsenal & Toon last year in cup, brighton in home play off as a few examples. Its the run of the mill league fixtures where we drop too many daft points, yes it is the nature of the championship and we aren't the only side to do it, but with our quality squad we should have been more consistent than we was.

17 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Bad signings yes loads not bad players . Mcmanaman Buckley emanulson winnall Rhodes fox  abdi sougou I can name around 15 players who were signed on very good money to play who either are benched or out of squad or worse .these players are on very very good money and ain't been used properly the signings have been a disaster when you think what they cost and huge wages there on 

Am you have seen their pay slips? 

From what I've seem of fox he looked decent back up for pudiland was cheap!!! Just like winnall!!!!!! Mcmanaman was on loan! And is one hellof a player well worth the money and we can predict injuries ??? I agree Rhodes is suspect but you telling me you was against signing him ?? ANY manager at this level with half a brain would sign Rhodes if they had funding so you can't blame CC for that signing  I honestly don't agree with 90% of your post