Mr Chansiri - A Massive Thank You

Now the dust has settled on last nights heartbreaking defeat , now we can reflect and look forward , i want to take a moment to say a massive Thank You to Mr Chansiri . 

In the last two seasons he has given us optimism , hope given the club its pride back after the lows of the previous decade. 

He has put his money where his mouth is and invested heavily in our future both on and off the pitch . 

Yes, we are all down and frustrated the team couldnt manage to win promotion, but we can all look forward with great optimism that we are so close to the promised land , but just fell short again this year. 

Without DC we would be nowhere near ,( although Milan did a fantastic job saving us from the abyss .)

Thank you Mr Chansiri

WAWAW

Image result for chansiri  

I'm with you S36,we were going nowhere for years,Mr Mandric and Stu Gray steadied the ship,Mr Chansiri and Carlos have put us on the front foot,the Drama queens on here obviously haven't been around that long .

Because what we have now is fantastic compared to what we have had for the last 20 years.

I'm not brainwashed ,I don't agree with everything the Owner and Carlos do,but I respect what there aim is and

I'm looking forward to next season which is probably going to be as tough as it get in the championship.

29 minutes ago, hodgybysea said:

I'm with you S36,we were going nowhere for years,Mr Mandric and Stu Gray steadied the ship,Mr Chansiri and Carlos have put us on the front foot,the Drama queens on here obviously haven't been around that long .

Because what we have now is fantastic compared to what we have had for the last 20 years.

I'm not brainwashed ,I don't agree with everything the Owner and Carlos do,but I respect what there aim is and

I'm looking forward to next season which is probably going to be as tough as it get in the championship.

some definitely need to remember where we were seven years ago . 

33 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Wonderful owner.

I have no doubt our trajectory will continue to rise with him in charge.

Where's graph bloke when you need him....

lol

Just now, billabongbilly said:

A good reminder that some people need to get a grip.

Everything is relative and compared to most of the last 15 years things are pretty good.

bonza mate...no worries...get the emu wee wee in

44 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

And as for the early seventies....

i tell thi - we're in dreamland compared to many times past 

Agreed - but the mid seventies were even faaarkin worse than you suggest about the early seventies! Oh, how we laughed as we watched Wednesday lose to teams that don't even play in the 4 divisions any more in front of crowds who's size would embarrass the average village fete.:laugh::laugh:

Edited by VictoryBell