Go get Brendan Rogers from Celtic!

If you going to get rid of Carlos, I would break the bank and get Brendan Rogers from Celtic,got promoted from this league and a proven Premier league manager + he supported Wednesday as a kid, and is Nigel Worthingtons cousin .

1 minute ago, tuzy100 said:

If you going to get rid of Carlos, I would break the bank and get Brendan Rogers from Celtic,got promoted from this league and a proven Premier league manager + he supported Wednesday as a kid, and is Nigel Worthingtons cousin .

Thats one helluva CV...I supported Wednesday as a kid....and Nigel Worthington was Irish..like me dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On our way!  we're on our waY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Never going to happen

Hey you never know till you try. Just labouriusly gojng through the motions with a massive shark in a sea of salmon and being watched by 20 alcoholics and a dog on a cold Wednesday night away to alloa, or Inverness. Yet never going to be able to compete with the rest of Europe and get anywhere near a champions league final, or normally even out of the group. I bet Brendon  is itching to get back into the premier league. Come back down to a massive club with a big fan Base, a chairman loaded with cash and a team not too far off the pace that he could mould. Looking at it that way it doesn't seem so far fetched does it... 

Edited by shezzas left peg

9 minutes ago, EccOvOwl said:

Champions League to Championship. Can't see that...

scottish leagues are mickey mouse, ok he will relish european involvement but it will be short lived then back to the mundane apart from the Glasgow derbies, English leagues have a great pull especially a club with money, huge support/ tradition and a chairman with ambition, it would be a step up for him

6 minutes ago, debram said:

scottish leagues are mickey mouse, ok he will relish european involvement but it will be short lived then back to the mundane apart from the Glasgow derbies, English leagues have a great pull especially a club with money, huge support/ tradition and a chairman with ambition, it would be a step up for him

Exactly what I just said bud. 

I supported Wednesday as a kid and I once went to see Wednesday at Chesterfield with Chris Turner when he was a junior/under 18 or whatever and we went to the players entrance and Ken Knighton came out a gave us tickets for the game. I'll do the job for 1/2 of what rogers will do it for as well.

Oh, and I once met Fiery Fred.

25 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Yeah, that's probably NOT, going to happen.

Well paid, easy league, no stress.

This. He's got a cushy job and is paid well for it. No way he gives that up for the madness of the Championship on purely sentimental grounds. 

2 minutes ago, debram said:

sorry didnt take all your post in cause still in shock after 2 poor efforts against Hudds, glad we agree, great minds think alike.

It's a well known fact just how bad the Scottish leagues are, all their best managers come south of the border instead of staying up there, even if they are managing rangers or celtic 

Edited by shezzas left peg