6 minutes ago, Claudio Tankisco said:

That amount of money would definitely have to be a CHAPS

Probably a Cheque, or the perhaps the user of one of our Exec. boxes? (Works out at about 3 hours usage)

Edited by Owls2k

I have 3 points to add....

1. Rubbish post

2. Rhodes will come good, lacking confidence and service.

3. Stop bashing players, manager, ball boys, groundsman or anyone associated with the club! 

SUPPORT your team you muppet or FO! :picnic:

Reach gets way too much abuse. I don't see how difficult it is to comprehend the fact we paid for potential. He is one of the most honest and hard working players we have, and he shows flashes of the ability we signed him for. Next season I truly believe Reach and Rhodes will be excellent players for us. 

As for Rhodes. He's proven at every club he's regularly played at that he will score goals. He will come good for us with a full pre season under his belt. 

Next season when we finish above 'Boro, let's resume the discussion about who is having who bent over. 

5 minutes ago, MuddyFunkster said:

They've done the same and wasted loads on Gestede, Bamforth and Fischer!

Yes their investments worked so well that they scored 26 goals all season and came straight down again.

1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Reach gets way too much abuse. I don't see how difficult it is to comprehend the fact we paid for potential. He is one of the most honest and hard working players we have, and he shows flashes of the ability we signed him for. Next season I truly believe Reach and Rhodes will be excellent players for us. 

As for Rhodes. He's proven at every club he's regularly played at that he will score goals. He will come good for us with a full pre season under his belt. 

Next season when we finish above 'Boro, let's resume the discussion about who is having who bent over. 

Hmm maybe, but if that was the case, why keep him in the side when his performances hardly warranted it. 

42 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

They'll have to spend the same or more to get a player with Rhodes' record at this level though won't they?

Boro have moved beyond the likes of Rhodes I think Will be interesting to see how they play it now in this division