Adam reach

Last night I thought he was truly awful.

Lost of time again his crossing was to.a standard of league 2 and time after time he seemed to duck out of 50 50s.

He cost us a cool 5 million and for me the biggest waste of money .

With Rhodes also costing 10 million you have really got to wonder who sanctioned these signings. 

Completely agree about Reach, I've never seen such a slow player, But surely you can't question the signing of Rhodes, I'd say 90% of the Championship would of taken him given his record. Fair enough he's not lived up to expectations yet, but surely in the long run he will get goals, if given decent service. 

Reach's biggest problem is he's missing a backbone. He pulls out of tackles & headers hes clearly favorite for and for a big lad is really weak. He has the ability but it astounds me Callum Mcmanaman wasnt given more of a chance. We were crying out for a tricky winger last night and it cost us. 

Solid, if unspectacular all season. Works hard, bags of energy, versatile, follows tactical instructions, and chips in with goals.

He's young, he's English, therefore he costs money. It won't have been anywhere near £5m by the way.

Didn't have a great evening, not many did, but I wouldn't say he was that bad he is worthy of a thread saying he was awful!

2 minutes ago, CS5swfc said:

He had Fernando stepping on his toes all night because he bottled the battle up top. New whipping boy! Anyone would think the 5m came out of your accounts.

I know it wasn't personally my money which signed Adam Reach but we were given the reason ticket prices were so high so we can afford top quality signings so when the players we signed on big money failed to deliver its not surprising they come in for criticism.

He looks like a left wing back to me and suited in a 3-5-2 system. One thing he has got is unbelievable fitness and he would be able to play that role brilliantly. Just doesn't do it for me as an out and out winger.

Carlos likes him as Carlos likes a boring pragmatic style of football and players who stick to orders. Reach will do this. That's why you haven't seen McManaman in the team!

I am not one for having a go at players but the season is over now - Reach is and has been consistently poor.

If we sign a centre half and a winger we'll be absolutely fine - we'll come back stronger and challenge for top 2. 

3 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

We've lost a game, time for everyone to hate Adam Reach again.

We didn't lose the game, I think whats hard to swallow is the fact that we never set out to win the game.