Empty seats

4 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

Who would want to sit behind a post. 

Those who wanted to go but couldn't get a ticket - the seats aren't all behind the post, just restricted view.

As it was, me and my lad had our season ticket seats in row 5 of the North last night and some twonk stood up every time we got near the box - so we got our own restricted view. he had a kid with him too, so should have known better. I love to stand but my lad can't see if we go to the back of the North, so we need to be near the front and then this happens. Even people standing in row 1 at times!

On 2017-5-18 at 13:07, chrisf said:

Loads of empty seats on the Kop last night behind the posts. What's going on with our ticket office? 

Why are we discussing empty seats, last thing on our mind at present

On 5/18/2017 at 13:25, ReginaldD said:

Maybe people bought a ticket there and then went and stood in a group of mates. I've seen on plenty of occasions an extra 1/2 fans on a row with mates

Plenty off this happening on the north. So much so that the gangways were flooded with fans from about 75 minutes told my mate if we scored a winner there would have been some serious injuries

Edited by thommowl

1 hour ago, pwqe said:

Restricted view on kop didn't go on sale... They never do nowadays.... SAG

They did for play offs last season, what's f00kin changed since!? Complete f00ktards them lot.

I could see just fine and nobody got hurt...IMG_3556.thumb.JPG.958443008127c84fe93d9ff1bab99cb5.JPG

Guest The Claw
On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 13:07, chrisf said:

Loads of empty seats on the Kop last night behind the posts. What's going on with our ticket office? 

which would you prefer

Q's

a) seat behind a post on the kop

b) seat on west stand

A: ?