Will we keep hold of players?

Westwood, Bannan, Lee?

These three I'm concerned about. All for me deserve a shot at the Premier League. Lee and Westwood aren't getting any younger, if a club showed an interest will there heads be turned? Two play off defeats, maybe they will jump at the chance to have a shot at the Premier League.

2 minutes ago, offalyowl said:

I'd be more concerned trying to keep hold of fernando than them 

I think I would rather keep Lee and Westwood (and maybe even Bannan) not that I don't want to keep FF but the others are more important to overall team success in my opinion.

I don't think the manager should go we have a bit of stability now which we need to maintain he has respect from the players we need to strengthen the midfield a bit will Mr Chansri spend more money I doubt it unless we sell a couple I personally would sell FF whilst we can get the money his dedication will go now as it did at Norwich 

Said that before the game - only four essentials for me are Westwood, Lees, Lee (probably) and Hooper - the rest we can replace / do without.  Obviously I don't mean lose them all, but sensible bids for a few of them? OK.

4 minutes ago, ramone said:

Depends on the manager I think.

The players clearly love him and respect him. If he goes, I can see players leaving. If he stays, i dont think anyone will go. 

I cant really see any of your players leaving because FF has left, why would they?

As a Championship club, we have to accept that the lure of Premier League football is incredibly hard for players turn down, and it wouldn't be in our interests to stand in the way of any player who wanted to leave to further their career.

Thankfully, however, we're now in a position where we can expect to be very well recompensed should a top-flight team come in for any of our players. It then all becomes about how we reinvest that cash.

Westwood and Lee will get a lot of attention this summer. Forestieri going no where, he's had a bang average season and his value would have decreased significantly. I reckon with FFP there might have to be some unpopular sales. If there are I hope there done early and not at the end of the window. 

Edited by Libertine